Deleted

5 moonkins in arena

i once saw a live stream of 5 oomkins in 5v5,
    tryed to find it again but no luck, can anyone help me find it ?

No idea, but if someone finds it, I'd like to see. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in gods name would anyone want to do arena with 5 boomkin on a team? they might have insane burst if they all used starfall at the same time but if even one healer on the enemy team is a holy/prot paladin or a good disc priest that wont matter cause they could blow CD's to absorb it.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Multi boxers, there was the guy who multiboxed 5 elemental shamans and got to good rating if i remember correctly

Deleted
    A stream - No can't remember.
    A movie - look on WCM "shortest arena ever" there's a link there to more of the same (5x boomkin). I suggest turning off your sound though because those guys don't shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Why in gods name would anyone want to do arena with 5 boomkin on a team? they might have insane burst if they all used starfall at the same time but if even one healer on the enemy team is a holy/prot paladin or a good disc priest that wont matter cause they could blow CD's to absorb it.
    1)The 5 moonkins start in stealth,
    2)they all target the healer and BAM,
    3)multi moonfire spam. Dead healer
    4)cyclone 3 other guys
    5)moonfire spam the 1 left
    6)repeat 4-5 with less players
    7)profit
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2010-08-15 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    multi moonfire spam. Dead healer
    multi moonfire spam.
    moonfire spam.
    moonfire

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Because it might be fun and last time I checked this game is about having fun, I'm not sure though.

5 Chickens all running around spamming moonfire?

Sounds hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    5x starfall = 5 dead enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvpcskbLU-A

Wasn't this by any chance was it? Guessing not as this is a few years old by now.
    Last edited by Creed86; 2010-08-15 at 10:16 AM.

Erhm what is everyone talking about moonfire and cycloning ppl etc.? The movie I saw they used cyclone like once. What they did(5 moonkins) was;
    1) Surround the other team
    2) Unstealth
    3) Click their starfall button x 5
    4) Typhoon(interrupting all spellcasting) x 5
    5) Tree-ants(5 x 3 = 15 treeants wrecking havoc)
    6) Spamming some random wraths

Between point 5 and 6 usually 3 ppl on the opposing arena team were dead already.

Deleted
    Couple of my guildies tried this once, they said it was insanely fun :F doesn't surprise me, I ran myself 5 pom-pyro mages in tbc, s2. We lost more than won, but the satisfaction when everything went like it was planned was something increadible. Poor warriors, I still feel sorry for them

Wow. Imagine:

5 druids stealthing targeting a healer.

They all load trinkets+starfire one shoting healer and go force of nature+starfall while cycloning the most dangerous enemy.

That would be instant win if no good rogues/mages were on that team=s
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    Wow. Imagine:

5 druids stealthing targeting a healer.

They all load trinkets+starfire one shoting healer and go force of nature+starfall while cycloning the most dangerous enemy.

That would be instant win if no good rogues/mages were on that team=s
    Problem is that they would probably be found in stealth and some1 would instant die and even if they manage to kill some1 they're still gonna lost 4vs5.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Problem is that they would probably be found in stealth and some1 would instant die and even if they manage to kill some1 they're still gonna lost 4vs5.
    I've seen the movie and believe me, dash, starfall and typhoon all take place within a few seconds of eachother. Even if one moonkin gets found the other 4 have already activated starfall typhoon and treeants and that means people are going to die.

you wanna know whats worse?
    4 holy paladins and a resto druid.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Oh man that would be so much fun, I have to try it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget 15x treant on your ass. I've seen this once, but to anyone going for this combo for fun, I'd suggest going with 4 oomkin's and a Resto Shaman, because THIS might actually work.

Target a healer? Just hit starfall and everything dies, one starfall is scary enough.