Northern Stranglethorn map

This zone now has a map in the new build:

Damn I didn't know they were cutting STV in half. Very interesting. Why didn't you just make one thread of all these maps?

hehe we get a camp called: bambala how silly

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    Why didn't you just make one thread of all these maps?
    Because I sorta stumbled on the NSTV map by mistake and posted it before checking the others. Then I checked COS and posted that. Then I figured 'ah they probably updated a few other maps' but by then it was too late. But you know? When you add your contributions, do it any way you like

Wait.. so the faction you get rep from Zul'gurub is either horde or left? Based on color of flight point in bambala..

Quote Originally Posted by Domehammer View Post
    Wait.. so the faction you get rep from Zul'gurub is either horde or left? Based on color of flight point in bambala..
    Those were always based on an island off the western coast of Stranglethorn, not outside of ZG.

Ah... well I had assumed that the Zandalar camp moved there since structures on there island were said to be removed on wowwiki.

10+ Year Old Account
    coll Zul' Gurub got a wall making its much more troll city like

Wow, Trolls sure know how to make their temple walls all rectangular and perfectly facing cardinal points.
    If you ever get lost in the jungle, just search for Troll ruins to find north.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opossum View Post
    Wow, Trolls sure know how to make their temple walls all rectangular and perfectly facing cardinal points.
    If you ever get lost in the jungle, just search for Troll ruins to find north.
    Yeah, that's the only thing I don't like about this map, it's too perfect.

I hope they give Grom'gol some love in Cata. its the Hordes version( very crappy) of Theramore, Wheres our Massive Fortress?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaro View Post
    I hope they give Grom'gol some love in Cata. its the Hordes version( very crappy) of Theramore, Wheres our Massive Fortress?
    We got enough fortresses around the world imo. Grom'gol, as it is, has relaxing vibes to it, like all the orcs and trolls there are just chilling and enjoying the sun, and after it gets dark they gather beside the campfire to smoke a bong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    We got enough fortresses around the world imo. Grom'gol, as it is, has relaxing vibes to it, like all the orcs and trolls there are just chilling and enjoying the sun, and after it gets dark they gather beside the campfire to smoke a bong.
    Mhmm. Definitely. Although it could use a Brackenwall Village style smokehouse den for all those good raptor and gator eatin's!

Is it me or are the new roads differently colored compared to the old ones ? (entrance road to zulgurub compared to the acutal inside zul gurub road).. it's lighter... Blizz know you can "fetch a color you used before using ms paint !!!).. though I guess they also forgot the "gradient values" etc ..

Why does it matter what color the roads are or if they are too light. At least we know where the roads are and where they take us.