Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good to know boubouille lives

So Shaman ended up with the new Conc Aura?

Huh. Guess I woulda lost the bet. And here I was thinking they were working on trimming down our number of totems.

HALLELUJAH
    "Long Arm of the Law *new* (Tier 3) - Your Judgement has a 50/100% chance to increase your movement speed by 30% for 4 sec when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you."
    PRAISE THE LORD AND GHOSTCRAWLER!

Sprint now lasts 8 sec and has a 1 min cooldown. (Old - 15 sec, 3 min cooldown)
    Love this.

Tricks of the Trade's transferred threat is no longer permanent and will fade after 30 sec.
    What does this mean? That unless I am constantly tricks'ing the tank, After my initial tricks the mob/boss is gonna turn and splat me? Or is it a nudge in the direction of "let the tank get aggro first, then tricks the other rogue"?

Long Arm of the Law *new* (Tier 3) - Your Judgement has a 50/100% chance to increase your movement speed by 30% for 4 sec when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.

I played this game from wow vanilla and THIS is on my top 5 most retarded way how to fix something in wow.
    Just... its even not worth spending time typing especialy on part " WHEN USED ON TARGETS AT OR FURTHER THAN 15 YARDS FROM YOU"

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the glyph "spell" change...

and YAHOO shamans getting Concentration Totem

Quote Originally Posted by Everafter View Post
    HALLELUJAH
    "Long Arm of the Law *new* (Tier 3) - Your Judgement has a 50/100% chance to increase your movement speed by 30% for 4 sec when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you."
    Yes, i had same reaction first 5 sec then huge disappoitment, read last part of description of skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously hope lil'deathwing don't become a blizz store pet >

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken View Post
    I played this game from wow vanilla and THIS is on my top 5 most retarded way how to fix something in wow.
    Just... its even not worth spending time typing especialy on part " WHEN USED ON TARGETS AT OR FURTHER THAN 15 YARDS FROM YOU"
    Yes, i had same reaction first 5 sec then huge disappoitment, read last part of description of skill.
    Oh, it's fine. It's designed as a distance-closer against ranged in pvp and a way to get back to mobs after knockback in pve, not a sprint-whenever-you-want-to-make-it-harder-for-melee-to-hit-you-and-ranged-to-face-you kind of ability. Its not like you guys need MORE survivability.
    Last edited by Tore; 2010-08-14 at 11:10 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ret got a sprint!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Oh, it's fine. It's designed as a distance-closer against ranged in pvp and a way to get back to mobs after knockback in pve, not a sprint-whenever-you-want-to-make-it-harder-for-melee-to-hit-you-and-ranged-to-face-you kind of ability. Its not like you guys need MORE survivability.
    What if you are snared, frezzed, stuned, sheeped etc, how usefull is that when person run from you on distance where you cant judge them, what then.
    Its good thing to see that blizzard see problem with paaldin mobility but this isnt right way imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if you are snared, frezzed, stuned, sheeped etc, how usefull is that when person run from you on distance where you cant judge them, what then.
    Its good thing to see that blizzard see problem with paaldin mobility but this isnt right way imo.
    Well, if you are snared, frozen, stunned or sheeped, you can use your PvP trinket immediately, judge the offender and chase them down. Don't just expect Blizzard to hand you tools and not make you work at something... oh wait...

explains why hunter pets have been so broken in the last builds. Complete overhaul will do that.

Glyphs
    •All glyphs are now found in the spellbook of each class on beta servers. Ultimately, classes will learn glyphs as "spells" and will only have to buy the glyph once to definitely learn it and swap it at any time.

i do not like there not scrolls are they

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everafter View Post
    HALLELUJAH
    THIS OH MY GOD THIS!!!! Yaaaaaaay finally we won't be assraped by ranged I'm so happy

EDIT: Okay, it might not be perfect, but I'm glad to see they give a shit about ret. I thought they had forgotten about us -.- Besides with 30 yd range judgements we'll manage, Atleast we HAVE a way now.
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2010-08-14 at 11:23 PM.
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

Me like feral up. BM needs to get some more love too. If pets should only do say 30% of BM's dps, would be nice to have some up for kill command for it to be on par with explosive shot. Any info yet on exotic beast special ability?
    I am a bit sad for retardin nerf though. Still looking forward to prot solo old world content.

So they are keeping moonkin form cause people want to be a moonkin, however even though people want to be in treeform that doesn't matter and they are cutting it anyway. Moonkin form brings nothing and neither does tree form. Add to this the fact that dps cds are VERY useful while healing CD usually get wasted. So why in gods name are they changing tree form again?????????

Pure Hypocrisy blizz....only proves how much you talk out of your ass

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! Giving Boub a cookie worked!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Talented, Judgements will have a 30yd range, bear this in mind before you start hating.

C
    x

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    Well, if you are snared, frozen, stunned or sheeped, you can use your PvP trinket immediately, judge the offender and chase them down. Don't just expect Blizzard to hand you tools and not make you work at something... oh wait...
    Nobody ask for "less thinking tool", ret paladins survivability is as day and night on beta compared with Wotlk, im not child ask for some skill which will do their job instead of me, but removing magic dispel ability, by changing range classes "slowing" skills with big hole in mobility department as ret your chances on on open field fight as bg is very very low.
    P.s. ty for correcting me on my grammar mistake, im not from english native language country, not offended.