Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The "core" run for my guild is made of a disc priest, holy paladin, and a druid. We rely HEAVILY on our disc priest for bubbles, and to pick up the heals that might go unnoticed or gaps in between. I think disc priest, and holy, are wonderful I have a holy/disc priest myself that's been in ICC.

Though I do think on my server seeing them in PuGs is a lot less common, but there aren't a lot of priest on my server.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Only reason I ever got invited to heal as disc in a pug was to heal tanks because there was no holy paladin.
    I'm sorry for your struggle, and for your ignorant PuG raid leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I'm sorry for your struggle, and for your ignorant PuG raid leaders.
    I appreciate your kind words

Though I specced to holy (which is even just an off spec, shadow is my main spec) and love it much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

The whole thread is silly imo

Bad PuGs and crappy priests are causing the issue, not the fact priests are underpowered.

If you get a RL who knows his shit, and have are a skilled priest healer you won't ever have to worry about losing your place

Deleted
    It's sad if this is indeed happening. Perhaps they need to see the benifit of having a disco priest on LK..

Deleted
    Yes they do simple as that?

Deleted
    We use 3 shadows, 1 disc, 1 holy

Every single good progressing guild will ALWAYS have 1 Disc 1 Holy Priest, no exceptions.
    GS and PS are huge cooldowns, the only thing that comes close is a talent hand of sac, but that requires the paladin to use bubble or bubblewall.

On Scilla hordeside priest is the number one wanted healer by the end game raiding guilds. Both healing specs are greatly needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    ignorant RL's scapegoating the disc priest for 'not topping meters', would also be funny if it werent way too common.
    I remember a raid leader who wouldn't take me because 'Disc is a PvP spec'
    This was ICC 25, 20% buff I believe.
    When I entered the raid, everyone was happy they had a priest, and they went lol when I said the RL thought Disc wasn't a healing spec.
    The pug ended up failing at Deathwhisper in the end, but it does remind me of the incompetent people RL's can be.

Sometimes I worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophrr View Post
    She can write a book about Druids! And call it... *sunglasses* ...'Eclipse'.
    YEEEAAAHHH