Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

[Humour] World of Warcraft Jokes

Been a while since there was a joke thread floating around. Or, at least, the search came up empty.

Wowbash has a lot of jokes on it, so feel free to grab your favourite from there to post here. Or check out any other community sites that have jokes you've come across.

Following are two that I made up myself. Groan or laugh, but please don't put anyone down for their joke submissions. It's all in good fun.

Q. Why do I admire my class trainer so much?
    A. Because he respecs me.

Q. What did Moroes say during dinner with Gruul the Dragonkiller?
    A. "I've gronn and made a mess."

And for good measure, here is one I read on Wowbash that I found to be pretty funny:
    A dwarf goes into a bar one Friday night, orders four beers, downs them and then leaves. This repeats every Friday for a few weeks until one week, the bartender says, "Hey, you've been coming in here every Friday night for the last few weeks. You always order four beers, drink them and leave. What's up with that?"
    "Well," replies the dwarf, "I have three brothers, see. Every Friday night we used to share a beer together. These days, my brothers are away travelling, so I drink a beer in their stead."
    A few more weeks go by, then one Friday night, the dwarf orders just three beers.
    "Oh no!" says the bartender. "Did something happen to one your brothers?"
    "Nah," respond the dwarf, "I quit drinking."

Your turn.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was the Gnome not allowed on the rollercoaster?

His Gearscore was too low.

Booooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

So a tauren comes into a bar with a parrot on his shoulders.
    The bartender said "Where did you get that?!"
    "Mulgore" said the Parrot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    So a tauren comes into a bar with a parrot on his shoulders.
    The bartender said "Where did you get that?!"
    "Mulgore" said the Parrot
    boooooo you took that from in-game exept made it a tauren instead of an orc.

OK then i'll take something from blizz. Worgen hard or hardly worgen?

Here's one from Wowbash that i thought was hilarious:
    (In a WSG far far away)

GM: Excuse me "Player" other members of this BG are complaining that you are not returning the flag, Please return to your normal play.
    Player: I beg your pardon but this IS my normal gameplay, I am attempting to bring peace between the Horde and Alliance this flag represents violence and capping it would be an act of war!
    Player: Hello?
    "Server: This GM is not active please put in a ticket if you require assistance" (Or something to that effect)

What's the difference between jumping on a gnome and jumping on a trampolin?

You take your shoes of on the trampolin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    After 6 years, we've finally collected enough of their scales to have a full set of Murloc scaled armor.

A good old one that I always loved:

How many gnomes do you need to paint a wall?

Depends on how hard you throw em!

3 Dwarfs are captured by trolls and are asked to go out into the woods and gather 10 peices of fruit each for a trial. The first one comes back with 10 apples and they give him the task of putting them up were they usually come out of (you know what I mean), without showing any emotion. He got the first one in then winced with pain on the second and he was killed.

The second one came back with berries and got 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9 and the he laughed and was killed.

They met at the graveyard and the first dwarf asked the 2nd. "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it."
    The second said, "I couldn't help it I saw the third guy comming with Pineapples."

Quote Originally Posted by Wornal View Post
    3 Dwarfs are captured by trolls and are asked to go out into the woods and gather 10 peices of fruit each for a trial. The first one comes back with 10 apples and they give him the task of putting them up were they usually come out of (you know what I mean), without showing any emotion. He got the first one in then winced with pain on the second and he was killed.

The second one came back with berries and got 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9 and the he laughed and was killed.

They met at the graveyard and the first dwarf asked the 2nd. "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it."
    The second said, "I couldn't help it I saw the third guy comming with Pineapples."
    ok i'll give you this one. i laughed. :P
    Haha, then you got a nice GM. Once had a guildy who's ZG snake "TrouserSnake" was renamed (by the GM) to Bob. Since this was way back in Vanilla, we all laughed at him and his snake that got "Bobbed".

I dont get this joke at all

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What if shamans sucked?

OH WAIT

Or:

How do you fix shamans in PvP?

You give them a concentration aura water totem.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

This one still stands out as the best ever in my opinion. It may not be a joke exactly but it's still worthy of a chuckle or two, eh? :P
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    What if shamans sucked?

OH WAIT
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

By the way, your avatar is still creepy as Hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

that's an old joke with WoW toons added to it =p but still funny.

cata ehne shamans.

Capitalization is the difference between :" I helped my uncle jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse"

How many rogues does it take to kill a paladin? 2, one to kill him, and one to wait at the Inn.

Ill see if I can remember some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Your mom is soo fat on the flight path to silithus she fell off and made ungoro crater.
    and

Your mom is soo fat it takes 5 warlocks to summon her.

Not that good of jokes but they will give you a giggle.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

When Saurfang plays Warsong Gulch, he doesn't get some measly flag. he brings back Darnassus.
    Saurang had heard of warrior tanking, so he thought he'd try out thunderstomp. we know this event as the great sundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardplex View Post
    Saurang had heard of warrior tanking, so he thought he'd try out thunderstomp. we know this event as the great sundering.
    Fixing: Saurfang tried his hand at tanking just once, he gave it up when his first sunder armor caused the great sundering.