Question Will RaF work in Cataclysm?

I'm curious about if you would be invited to the game from a friend, like a month before Cataclysm is out and active.
    As 300% bonus XP work for 2 or 3 months, can't remember.
    Will it work in Cataclysm?

Would be weird if it suddenly stopped after 1 month because Cataclysm was released and you we're promised 3 months.
    Or maybe it won't work on new races and new classes for the old races? I don't know. Do anyone know!

I don't see why not, you will have to upgrade your RaF account to cataclysm to play the new classes on it, I don't know why you would waste the money buy meh

Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    I don't see why not, you will have to upgrade your RaF account to cataclysm to play the new classes on it, I don't know why you would waste the money buy meh
    It isn't wasting money if you have a friend that doesn't play World of Warcraft, is it?

Deleted
    last time i checked, the triple Xp from RaF only worked up to level 60 anyway i thought

People serious about the Worgen & Goblin Realm First Achievements (provided you can't change race at release) will level 2 characters on the recruited account to 60 in advance. Once they can make Worgen & Goblins, they will level ASAP out of the starting area/phase, then have the recruited account grant them levels. That way, in less than 2 hours (not sure how long the starting area lasts!) they have a level 60 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Idras View Post
    People serious about the Worgen & Goblin Realm First Achievements (provided you can't change race at release) will level 2 characters on the recruited account to 60 in advance. Once they can make Worgen & Goblins, they will level ASAP out of the starting area/phase, then have the recruited account grant them levels. That way, in less than 2 hours (not sure how long the starting area lasts!) they have a level 60 character.
    I only asked because it would kinda suck to recruit a mate of mine if the bonus XP would stop like after 1 month or 2 months when we would be promised 3 months just because an expansion would be released

And if that title mean so much for anyone that they do that to get it.
    Well, good for them.

I wouldn't want that achievement even if they paid me

The achievement just smell "Hey, this game is my life!"

I don't remember which but blizzard is either

1)Removing realm first achivements

or

2) Making the realm first achievements only count with non exp boosting items like boa and raf.

Not only that but in order to play a goblin or worgen, you need the cataclysm expansion.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I remember Blizzard saying something about not giving the 1st Realm Achievement to people using the RAF to get a Worgan or Goblin up to 85. They said exp modifier not just RAF, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoless View Post
    I remember Blizzard saying something about not giving the 1st Realm Achievement to people using the RAF to get a Worgan or Goblin up to 85. They said exp modifier not just RAF, but I could be wrong.
    Can you find me a link that states this please? Seems like it would be difficult for the realms to differentiate who has BOA gear and who doesn't. But I would love to see the confirmation on this.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Azshalorah View Post
    Can you find me a link that states this please? Seems like it would be difficult for the realms to differentiate who has BOA gear and who doesn't. But I would love to see the confirmation on this.
    Wouldn't they just need to code in a trigger like they did with zoning?
    Example:
    You are an enh shaman, you have 2 weapons equipped, you spec swap and zone, the game checks your talents and sees you don't have DW, and removes a weapon.

They could add a trigger that checks your gear(Superior and Epic achieves do just that), and if you ever equip an xp boosting BoA, you get an achievement(fear of str) that itself disqualifies you from any level based progression achievements(realm firsts if they are kept).