Attonment - range is too small

The talent is practically useless if it can't heal anything outside of 8 yards. If they're trying to make smite priests a hybrid DPS/healing class, then up the range of Attonement. Otherwise it will be pretty much worthless.

It's not meant to be a strong or necessary heal. Just a bonus for Smite-ing if you choose to spec into Evangelism and Archangel. It's still going to hit friendlies that are meleeing the target, which is more than enough.

Deleted
    i think its waste of points in its current state. probably untill you outgear encounters. but then who knows, its a nice thought and i'm glad it made it to beta.

I love the thought of this talent, and now that improved holy nova is gone, Atonement is the only fun smite spell left. However, with only 8 yards it's pretty much a waste all around. They either need to remove it from the talent tree, keep it and add a glyph the drastically increases range, or change the talent. Right now it's just taking up space because even those who would love to build a toon around using the spell are handcuffed to only 8 yards... pointless.

As previously said, the thought is good, but 8 yards is lol, I'm not gonna be picking up this talent unless the range is buffed. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Would someone mind putting this on the official forums? My accounts have expired and I don't plan on subscribing until 4.0 is released. Such a cool ability to have if they would only increase the range...