Question PvE/PvP Weapons & Trinkets

Seas,

As everyone else i choose for my chars the best combination of weapons and trinkets avaible for me and settings. And i sure dont like it that things like dfo, pve weapons and for example human double trinkets -- very very often pushes me to use them, because i have either no better option, or their is none.

So why is that? Would it hurt the game if you could basically start after leveling up to max lvl with your blue weapon and trinkets.

And after that your char has 2 progressions.
    One is like dungeon -> heroic dungeon -> raids -> heroic raids and the other is
    open pvp(like wintergrasp) -> low rating bg/arena -> higher rating bg/arena -> very high rating bg/arena

with the exception that you cant use your pve for pvp settings, and vice versa. There would be no stupid players with awesome weapons in the wrong setting, because you have what you earn.

The same goes with the trinkets, the pve trinkets are fine, they get just complete stupid (my optinion) in pvp settings. Why not exlude this pve trinkets from pvp. And open much more choice in pvp trinkets. The wintergrasp trinkets where a nice start, you can use that as basic. And on top there are sure many more options you could come up with pure pvp trinkets if they stay in pvp settings (like click on demand clearing all debuffs from yourself, increasing your movement speed for a short while, summon a pillar, you get the idea~)

Would this be bad?! Would this be worth posting on an us forum as suggestion?

I am not trolling <<

No opinions on that?!

Deleted
    no cuz as a human i do use 2 pve trinkets for pvp and they do work together

lol summon a pillar would be sweet.