Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaccount View Post
    looks like im getting the reg version. not big on pets

if it was a mount...
    i actually love collecting pets and i would like to get my hands on this mini deathwing but man...$80 x2 for me (my wife also plays) i just cant justify spending that much money when i couldnt care less for art books after i look through them a few times.

either way im not gonna say its bad to get it for those who want it but im happy with just the expansion.

i still feel a late november release just in time for holiday season and isnt that when most of their games get released?
    Last edited by davidwh2; 2010-08-17 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Addition

Deleted
    Preordering in April has finally paid off!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    November midway nuff said
    +1 point for you

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to get it but unfortunately that isn't possible for me since in Africa they sell the EU version and I'm playing on the US version

omg, i read through all of that excited, thinking "so they announced a release DATE?!" and nope, will be announced in the MONTHS ahead =/ soooooooooo sick of Wotlk. agree looks like late november/early december release for cataclysm at this rate. damn it.

Those box arts are so sick.

SICK! finally i can go reserve my collectors edition <3 looks sweet as ever!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Will get the CE as soon as the pre-orders start. I'm a petaholic, I just wish I had been able to get Vanilla and TBC CEs.

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    I'm going to try and get this, but I also tried to get the BC and WotLK collector's editions only to found they were sold out by the time I got there. At the midnight release.

Seriously, is it so hard to put a limit on how many CEs people can buy?
    Well if you Reserve yours in advance, like go out and Reserve it today, u should have no problem getting it come the midnight release. A little bit of planning in advance can go a long way for the future =D!

Deleted
    Probably won't get Collector's Edition, but the normal box art looks AWESOME INCARNATE.

CE box looks cool, but I think I'll get the normal version (which also looks cool imo). Just cause I know it'll end up sitting on the shelf unloved, which is a role the standard box can perform. I'm not really that into the idea of CE pets either, so no big loss there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pre-ordered on amazon.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    omg, i read through all of that excited, thinking "so they announced a release DATE?!" and nope, will be announced in the MONTHS ahead =/ soooooooooo sick of Wotlk. agree looks like late november/early december release for cataclysm at this rate. damn it.
    I'll kinda be glad if it comes out late november, early december honestly, i think some other people would agree as well if their currently in college or school. Less distraction from finals and leaves all Winter break to play it up ^_^!

Don't personally care about the CE, I just wish they'd finally announce a frickin' launch date.

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    I smell a release date coming, anyone else getting that tingling feeling aswell...My Controversy sensors are tingling..October release date inc.
    3.9 first, but no sign of that yet
    and when that hits, it will be huge, so you wont miss it

10+ Year Old Account
    cannot wait! the collectors box looks so cool.

I am willing to bet a mid Oct release. They said it will be released in Q4, and I still believe they said they will release it before Blizzcon. So the only time possible would be before late Oct. Also I doubt they will make us wait another 4 months for the expansion. I am willing to bet that the Pre-Cata events happen next month and once they end: CATACLYSM!

Also, a normal new video game is around 60 bucks, I do not care if this is an expansion, I will still call it WoW 2.0 because in my eyes it is. So an extra 20 bucks for all of those extras does NOT seem bad at all. I can go with just eating Ramen for a week

will probably get it. got only the wotlk one at home, which i bought for 20€ 3months ago in vienna.

Deleted
    I'll buy it, but I want to make a comparaison :

Starcraft 2 CE content :
    - COOL PACKAGING BOX!
    - Artbook (check)
    - DVD behind the scenes (check)
    - Soundtrack CD (check)
    - Vanity-pet for WoW (check) (mini-thor)
    - Different skin for Terrans "Thor"
    - 3 graffs
    - 3 Battle.net avatars
    - Starcraft Comics
    - USB Key (2Go with SC1 inside)

WoW Cataclysm CE content :
    - The pretty same packaging box than WLK
    - Artbook
    - DVD behing the scenes
    - Soundtrack CD
    - Vanity-pet for WoW
    - Deathwing Mouse pad (if you already have one from a previous WoW CE, raise your hand) *raise his hand*
    - Starter Deck for TCG (if you do not play TCG, raise also you hand) *raise his hand*

Am I the only one who think this CE is a little cheap compare to the SC2 CE?
    Last edited by mmoc778a83792b; 2010-08-17 at 05:52 PM.