Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTTzkxmMVKk

This glitch is still working as of last Friday, note you have to do the reset portion (have him reset aggro tigers to reenter combat) three time before it will work, as a priest if you attempt this glitch take your gear off for the first three pulls and run back.

It might take longer but it makes it easily solo able I'd assume.

I'm not a priest but it might help

15+ Year Old Account
    I've soloed them since BC. Its not really that difficult if you know what you're doing and keep your dots up on all of them at the same time. Do you not have silence in your pve build given our 5 free points we get after getting 4p t10? All you need to do is mana burn and once they're oom nuke the hell out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Do you not have silence in your pve build given our 5 free points we get after getting 4p t10?
    Actually I don't. Spreadsheet still says to not drop Mind Blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    It apparently can be done, a priest posted a video of him doing it months ago, and he just got flamed of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Actually I don't. Spreadsheet still says to not drop Mind Blast.
    Um exactly what spreadsheet are you looking at that says that? The one on shadowpriest.com and the one here on MMO-Champ both say to remove the 5 points "and put them somewhere else" which means 2 points in imp fear, 1 point silence, 1 point psychic horror, and 1 point somewhere else.

shadowpriest.com's link
    cookie cutter build once you get 4p t10
    MY build which allows for me to pvp without having to have a second shadow spec just for pvp

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 04:01 PM ----------

btw if you can't quickly see the difference between my spec and the cookie cutter build I take the 1 point from focused mind and the 1 leftover point and put them into silent resolve for the dispell resistance. I don't have mana issues so even with the 0/3 focused mind I'm still having no mana issues.

A lot of people keep forgetting that soloing stuff as a caster freaking blows. Shoot... even a poorly geared level 70 pally or DK would have no problems on this boss, when compare to a geared-to-the-teeth 80 caster.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Um exactly what spreadsheet are you looking at that says that? The one on shadowpriest.com and the one here on MMO-Champ both say to remove the 5 points "and put them somewhere else" which means 2 points in imp fear, 1 point silence, 1 point psychic horror, and 1 point somewhere else.
    Really?

MMO-Champ Sticky in the Priest forums:

Quote Originally Posted by Deyus View Post
    In addition to revealing that actual Mind Flay clip rates are shockingly higher than expected, this shows that Mind Blast remains a higher DPS option to cast than Mind Flay in almost all circumstances even when wearing near BIS gear.

Based on this, casting Mind Blast on cooldown (if it had been dropped completely) should add about ~300-350 DPS for a typical priest in near BIS gear. Given that most priests continued to use Mind Blast periodically, and that it's unlikely to be cast exactly on cooldown, realistic gains are more likely in the 100-150 DPS range. This of course assumes that the caster is organized enough to keep DoT uptime approximately the same as it would have been without Mind Blast.
    And the spreadsheet I use, I can't remember where I got it, but it says the authors are one guy from ElitistJerks and one guy from Shadowpriest.com. Haven't done the sheet recently, but it says the DPET between MF and MB is 41. (That is, MF's DPET is 41 lower than MB's.)
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Remember that they will cast Silence on any available target, so Barov Peasant Caller, Tiny Voodoo Mask and Shadowfiend are all valid targets for it, and when one of them gets Silenced it gives you a window before he can Silence again.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-08-18 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightworker View Post
    A lot of people keep forgetting that soloing stuff as a caster freaking blows. Shoot... even a poorly geared level 70 pally or DK would have no problems on this boss, when compare to a geared-to-the-teeth 80 caster.
    Might be the fact a lvl 20 mail class has more armor than a priest hey?

Anyway, the key to beating the tiger boss is to have Innerfire Glyph, nothing more is necessary, the silence reduce necks do help a bit.

Make sure DP is up 100%, rolling SWP and then VT if u have enough time, wait till they all get to ~30k each, use sfiend/Fade and Burst em down.
    Indestructible Pots help alot.

Dont bubble at 100% HP.
    VE and DP are always healing you, if you PWS at 100%, that healing is wasted.. PWS at 60% stopping new damage and benefiting from VE heals.
    Last edited by Strykie; 2010-08-18 at 01:42 PM.

Really?

MMO-Champ Sticky in the Priest forums:

And the spreadsheet I use, I can't remember where I got it, but it says the authors are one guy from ElitistJerks and one guy from Shadowpriest.com. Haven't done the sheet recently, but it says the DPET between MF and MB is 41. (That is, MF's DPET is 41 lower than MB's.)
    The sticky Deyus created is not exactly accurate. Look at some of the replies, they disputed the math, and there is also the fact that he only had a sample size of 7 people.

And the spreadsheet? Is that incorrect as well?

And the spreadsheet? Is that incorrect as well?
    You need a speadsheet?

So i click on your character link. WOW
    Spreadsheet tell you to gem haste?
    Does it tell you to use stamina leg patch?
    What about 8 stats to chest?

You have no right to tell anyone how to play...you're opinion is invalid... forever...
    Last edited by Strykie; 2010-08-18 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    You need a speadsheet?

So i click on your character link. WOW
    Spreadsheet tell you to gem haste?
    Does it tell you to use stamina leg patch?
    What about 8 stats to chest?

You have no right to tell anyone how to play...you're opinion is invalid... forever...
    Hold up here, Mr.Offensive.

Not telling anyone how to play. Where did I say that?

The spreadsheet is not a DPS spreadsheet, it is for determining if you can drop Mind Blast without losing DPS.

Sp/Stam leg patch is because there were no Sp/Spirit on the AH, and I couldn't find a tailor at 1AM.

And SP/Haste gems are bad for Shadow? Since when?

I'm just asking if the spreadsheet is wrong/outdated. No need to have a cow.
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-08-18 at 07:28 PM.

the tree stump bug doesnt work anymore but luckily im a pally and can solo it all with ease
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

@Vook

I think he's referring to the pure haste gems on your gear... in your level of gear, there's really no reason to be sacrificing spellpower for pure haste... unless you usually spec holy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    @Vook

I think he's referring to the pure haste gems on your gear... in your level of gear, there's really no reason to be sacrificing spellpower for pure haste... unless you usually spec holy.
    Yeah, my guild's main Holy priest has been out for the past two months so I've had 20Haste gems for Holy. I'm barely ever Shadow anymore, even though it's still technically my main spec (Haven't been told otherwise by gm/officers.)