Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gak32 View Post
    Anyone know what the music is that starts in part 1 of that Legends machinima at about 3:40? Best part of it imo. I've heard it used in another video "Linadillar - The Tankadin", and I really like it, but no idea what it is Huge thanks if anyone knows and can clue me in!

Really want to watch the quest video though, but I don't really like looking into too many spoilers. Ugh, can't decide!

Also interested in seeing what's coming for Elemental Shaman via Lightning Shield. Hope it's more than just a Static Shock "clone" (even though I never played Ele, but have wanted to try it).
    It's Nie Inch Nails, don't know the name of the song. Now that I just got done watching the whole video I gotta say it was pretty shitty.

Deleted
    That quest was soo fucking good.

(note that all guild achievements start on Cataclysm launch, so anything you have now will not matter, it must be done with your guild after launch)
    I hope they keep it like this, if they don't, the achievement and w/e reward it will bring will become trivial.

i thought the machinma was really good. haters are always gonna hate, i thought the plot was good and ending was fucking amazing. definetly has the chance to be as big as tales of the past

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Personally, I hope We are legendary is requirement of getting the mount. I just feel any legendaries your guild currently has, should count towards the We are legendary achievement.
    There is one reason that will never happen.... ABUSE. Imagine the following in trade chat " X guild WTB players with the following legendaries......, paying 100k per" Yeah...not gonna happen. Players with legendaries could guild hop and make a fortune.

Deleted
    Hmm, I wonder if he shared a tender moment with the human...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    Then everyone will have the mount the first day.
    Seriously, you are one of those people that just come online, facerolls them game through & gets free items.
    Why? Because that is what WotLK is all about, there is also NO WAY that you played Vanilla or even TBC.
    Not if the mount also requires exalted rep with the guild.

And no, I am not one of those people who just facerolls everything. I enjoy working hard for stuff. I just fail to see why the hard work I, and my guild, have put in already doesn't get to count for anything.

And yes, I raided in Burning Crusade. Not vanilla though, started playing WOW before BT was released.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edok View Post
    i thought the machinma was really good. haters are always gonna hate, i thought the plot was good and ending was fucking amazing. definetly has the chance to be as big as tales of the past
    Seriously? Tales of the Past was MORE THEN LEGENDARY.
    This however, is NOT well tought through, NOT well directed, not horribly, but bad voice acting.
    They should also have had more plea on the players they were using in the movie.
    In the beginning Gul'dans army hated both the alliance and the horde, yet only attacked the alliance, which means their resources were also lacking greatly. The horde just stood and watched.

Anyone comparing Tales of the Past with this and saying "They are alike", "Could be as big as", "Almost better than".. well.. the words I will not even express, just imagine what I would have said. :>

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Not if the mount also requires exalted rep with the guild.

And no, I am not one of those people who just facerolls everything. I enjoy working hard for stuff. I just fail to see why the hard work I, and my guild, have put in already doesn't get to count for anything.

And yes, I raided in Burning Crusade. Not vanilla though, started playing WOW before BT was released.
    Yeah, but we've have all seen how easy reputation farming is, don't be stupid now.
    Also, someone mentioned guild-hopping just to give guilds the achivement.. which they would earn insane cash on.
    So no, just no. If you really enjoy farming for stuff, you shouldn't mind AT ALL.

Holy shizzle, Jesse cox looked different than i thought xD But he is awesome

For The Alliance! This video makes me feel proud! Alliance are and will be best and powerful faction ever! Great! Guys, you makes my day !

For The Alliance
    For The Alliance
    For The Alliance

Horde remember the Alliance will be better always !

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    There is one reason that will never happen.... ABUSE. Imagine the following in trade chat " X guild WTB players with the following legendaries......, paying 100k per" Yeah...not gonna happen. Players with legendaries could guild hop and make a fortune.
    No, because you've got to get these items as a guild, if someone owning a legendary item is recruited, it won't count.

That's all.

Good news for the Dark Phoenix.
    Only problem, I can already think of greedy GM who will ask for massive amount of gold for not kicking everyone from the guild once the mount get available. "You guys want to keep it? New guild rule: gimme 10k gold per month mouhahaha".
    Other issues: players who will pay 30k gold or more to join said guild and get their phoenix after one week of quest griding or raid boosting. Overall this will increase the impact of goldseller even more on this game, and it sucks. QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight388 View Post
    "That achievement requires the guild to gain access to all 6 legendary weapons currently available in the game. (note that all guild achievements start on Cataclysm launch, so anything you have now will not matter, it must be done with your guild after launch)"
    Lemme get this straight: This means you'll have to farm MC/Ulduar/BT etc again to get this guild achievement? Hmm... interesting.
    Yey.. however, MC you can already do. just dont hand in the bindings/create Sulfuras yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Only problem, I can already think of greedy GM who will ask for massive amount of gold for not kicking everyone from the guild once the mount get available. "You guys want to keep it? New guild rule: gimme 10k gold per month mouhahaha".
    Other issues: players who will pay 30k gold or more to join said guild and get their phoenix after one week of quest griding or raid boosting. Overall this will increase the impact of goldseller even more on this game, and it sucks. QQ
    Wow, what kind of guild are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post

Again, learn to read.

Seriously.

Ok i'm gonna stop reading these comments.

That quest is just... Wow. Wow. Fifty trillion thumbs up.

Not sure how I feel about "We Are Legendary". I like the idea of it, but the supposed execution is... hrm. They're absolutely right that most people won't get it done, because I imagine they'll just ignore it. I don't have any real problem with needing to go back and do all of that stuff again, but I can understand why someone might not want to bother considering there's an entire expansion filled with new content to dig through. For those that don't mind, though, it's there to dig your claws into. Not every aspect of the game is going to be appealing to everyone.

The movie was embarrassing. Moving on.

Jesse's dwarf voice is awesome and hilarious. Seriously, that's going to be the best quest in the game. It's available at a fairly low level, too. I was hoping that Blizzard would use their revision of the old world to build on the more game-defining stuff that they introduced with Wrath and so far they haven't really let me down there. The entire Worgen and Goblin starting zones, the new Troll areas, the early quests in Stonetalon and Azshara, and now this. There's a lot more, too. Blizzard has come a long way since the old design and put a lot of polish on everything from the old, wonky quest content with shitty item rewards to the boring, EverQuest-lite raiding scene. I may not think that everything in the higher tier is excellent, but I think most of the current end-game content beats the hell out of what I suffered through in vanilla.

Curious as to what they're doing with Elemental during the next push. I've been thinking of swapping specs from Enhancement, but I've put so much time into building my gear that I'm hesitant to change.

Deleted
    I've only watched part one of the machinima so far, but I'm not sure I like it. Sure, the music is excellent, but as for the rest, not so much. The story is flimsy at best: "Suddenly, Gul'dan is back and gathers many bad guys and then invades the Alliance lands without any resistance for some reason!"

Perhaps the other parts are better, perhaps not. I loved that The Day Deathwing Came video, though. Blizzard humor at its finest.

Hmm been wondering why MMO-Champ would post a machimina that's not even that great, until I read the title of the video: "Legends Machinima at Curse".

The big bosses have spoken!

I guess this is the first step (that I noticed) in the descent from a respectable site to dancing bear.

I'm very excited about the guild experience. Okay, well, not super excited, but it's still nice.
    But on the other hand, I'm a tad sad that a small part of the community probably will suffer som losses from the system. Playing on an RP realm, our raids are mostly performed by raid groups, since guilds are usually used for RP specific reasons. Heck, my 10man group alone are like 5-7 different guilds, even one-man guilds just for the sake of RP.
    Now we have to consider abandoning all that to be a single guild, so we can enjoy the rewards from guild experience and working together like we always do.

SADFACE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    They say they didn't want to give things away easily, I cannot even imagine why you complain about this.
    WotLK have been so insanly faceroll and that is making me sick.
    I LOVE that you have to farm for this again, finally you have to WORK for items and mounts instead of just getting them for free 2 days after Launch, because that's pretty much what you want.
    Anyone who disagrees with me should be ashamed if they concider themselves hardcore players.
    I'm saying this because I do not want WotLK all over again, as soon as naxx was over.. no1 raided it.
    As soon as Ulduar was over, only like 5% continued raiding it, then with ToC it was just farm for anyone who was newly dinged to get easy epics and achivements so they could later on progress into ICC with total lack of knowledge of any previous content.
    Yep we need more Korean grind.