Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lol I toasted my best friends wedding and I qoute "do tonight he will draw his greatsword of the sindorei that gives him 400 stam with a massecre enchant and slay the fiery beast and send that dragon back to neltherion whence it came"
    Last edited by Altus; 2010-08-20 at 08:01 PM.

After a night of wiping on LK 25, a member of our guild had said (just after a wipe) "sorry guys gotta go, my nans passed away" (we knew it wasnt an excuse, he'd been talking about her for the past week or so).

Obviously, after 2 hours of wiping due to retards on defile, I immediately whispered a friend "I bet she stepped in defile..." (words to that effect).

I'm going to hell ;-;

Entered a shop once where i had one of my clumsy moments. Didn't push the door right and got it smacked in my face and said out out: "Fuck I didn't have enough Strength to push that one" instead of using my actual language word for str ^^

Math tests reminded me about mage spell coefficients.

Deleted
    During sex.

DONT LIE YOU'VE ALL BEEN THERE.

Right now with the x-pak soon at hand ive taken a break from WoW just waiting for it to come out so im not even playing. I read MMO almost every day, so when i read about new cata features i get pumped! Then next thing i know im dreaming about my priest talent build for cata and whether or not im going to make a worgen hunter or warrior.. this game is a disease.. i love it!..

10+ Year Old Account
    i saw a bad car wreck on the interstate where a jeep with 5 kids went across the median and hit a semi. i thought to myself "healer musta been afk.." and my buddy says out loud "fail tank". i laughed cause we were both thinkin about wow shit. one of the kids lived. i think he was a mage cuz he blinked several yards thru the windshield and into the ditch. So i guess it wasnt a total wipe.

another time i thought about wow at an inappropriate time was when i soloed the one eyed snake boss of the trouser dungeon. it's satisfying to Do It Yourself.

and again when i'd visit the emerald dream while my buddy would go lvl his herbalism. when he got back i'd wake up and smoke. epic consumables !

nothing seems to happen anymore IRL since i became drug free. yay

saw a brand new mercedes being towed the other day in my town with the license plate "### AFK"

Haha good ones. I remind myself how sweet my Hunter is everytime im driving around cause i got my lisence plate on my truck to say HXC-1337 as my Hunters name is Sniperhxc
    How can you look down on me? When i've buried you under my feet.

Skyler, you and your buddy are sick and wrong....but funny as f**k. Nothing as epic as that, but when I tell stories of my childhood I often refer to my age as a level. My wife plays wow as well, and has referred to me as an epic mount in bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a few times where stress from irl and late night progression raids will start to blur life and warcraft together, and I'll find myself waking up in the middle of the night trying to solve life problems using class mechanics (i.e, if I play football in blood spec I'll be able to block better) or think about people and wonder what class they are and if they'd raid with me. Mind you, this is at like 4 a.m. so I don't worry about it too much

Its not strange to think about wow during other pleasure activities. Its likely the same chemicals which relate to reward are felt while playing wow as when having sex. Though I don't think you want to let that happen too often or yeah break time. There is a cable company around called wide open west or wow.

This isn't wow related but I used to have dreams where I was lost and id pull up my overlay map from swg to find where to go. I have to admit I have yearned for a hearthstone every once ina while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    When you suddenly lose concentration and randomly come to think about something related to World of Warcraft, it's probably time to take a break from the game.

In my case I was once in a music festival with my gang. We had already drank loads of tequila shots and were having a good time together until a sitting group of foreign people made eye contact with us and started to shout us to come closer. My friend told me to ignore them and avoid fights since the police was patrolling the area. Until I felt a can hit me behind my head and I suddenly thought "What would Saurfang do?" out of nowhere. And yes, I turned while they were distracted laughing, picked up a chair and cleaved them. Rest of the night was spent behind bars.

Another one was when I was getting satisfied by my girlfriend and suddenly I thought "Hm, wonder what my guild is doing. I hope the tanking shield from Karazhan didn't drop." After that I took a half year break from WoW, since it was the first time I couldn't control my thoughts.

Tell me about yours!
    Tell your sig chick to STFU and give the other person on the line a chance to talk, sheesh! Reminds me of my ex.

Oh, and I think I've dreamed of WoW, but don't recall ever thinking about it during conscious situations. Then again, I don't play much of it. I honestly think I spend more time surfing MMO-champs than actually playing the game -_-
    Last edited by Saverem; 2010-08-20 at 09:26 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

This one time when Iraqi police and insurgents were firing on each other about 250m from where I was standing in a palm grove, they were out of my LOS and I thought about how useful it would be to have a 'combat chat tab' or Recount to see what they were using at the moment.

during my confirmation into my church, after being anointed with oil, i turned to my friend who also played wow and said "I feel like ive been blessed by Thrall"

-_-
    >

Now this is my wierdest WoW experience. I was basiclly home, with WoW on the computer. I had just woken up, so I sat in only my underwear. I begin searching for a t-shirt, and fucking honestly the first thing I did was to go to the computer and WoW, to "Track T-shirts". I had such a ROFL IRL that morning.

I was speaking with my counselor at school about next years classes.
    She asked me my GPA and I quickly replied 5.9k.
    She just sat there like wtf?

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    During sex.

DONT LIE YOU'VE ALL BEEN THERE.
    NEVAR.

. . .

Do troll prons count?

-----

On-Topic: I don't think about WoW outside of the times I'm on this site anymore.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    when plowin the old hag it helps to think about which toons i still need to do my daily on, and which have raid lockouts still.. helps me get a plan of action for when i can get back into the game

lmfao damn that's so wrong, and yet so hilarious.

"Ding!" after "relations" has happened a time or two. It was a particularly humorous ending, the hubby laughed.
    More often than not when we are watching movies we end up choosing the classes of the actors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    well i do occasionally think about the game irl. but this story is bout my lil cousin, he's about 7 and i got him playing. and one day i get a call from my uncle saying that he just heard the funniest story from my cousin. he was in class and got called to say what the capital of the US is and he replied Org....i couldnt stop laughing.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>