Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    oh yeah i was like in school having sex in the toilets with my gf and i started thinking about wow and the guild 10 inches unbuffed. and another time i killed someone because i thought i was a rogue irl so i ambushed him with a knife but he died in 1 shot must of been a n00b level 1. oh yeah and the other day i tried to do the troll dance with my homies they were doing blood elf dance and stuff. and i just rememberd another one but i wont tell u cus im gd

If your mind is wandering while you are making love, doesn't that usually signify that something is wrong? I think of WoW here and there but mostly when I am bored and wondering if my auctions sold or if we will kill a certain boss tonight etc.

This was kind of embarrassing but once I got into a fight with someone and he knocked me down, when I got back up I said, "That was merely a setback!" But at least, I did not have 2 setbacks !

15+ Year Old Account
    There were few similar moments i had.
    So my friend went to buy a new keyboard, i went with him. So he got the keyboard, we walk out of the shop, and i said, Flight Path we need is just behind the corner. I thought to myself damn, i'm mixing real life with a game again. Then at the buss stop i said to him, this will take too long, lets heart. So he agreed and we started to search our pockets for heart stone, he could not find his, but i just took my phone out of the pocket with had heart stone wallpaper on it and said "found it!", and my friend said "damn i must have left it in other bag...", and then like a miracle car passed by, on it's license place was IRL (and some numbers) then i started laughing, yet it took my friend good five minutes to get that he does not have a heart stone. was pretty funny, yet never shared it to other friends

10+ Year Old Account
    I really only have one notable one, and that's when I'm in a public restroom I'll sometimes have issues... "getting started." During these times I'll start thinking about rogue specs, rotations, and DPS meters from the previous night's raid and suddenly I'm good to go.

when plowin the old hag it helps to think about which toons i still need to do my daily on, and which have raid lockouts still.. helps me get a plan of action for when i can get back into the game

Deleted
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us.
    Well done, you just made my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    that is truely epic peeb
    Chow is my love monkey.

well we have these banks in my country called BRD (Société Générale),needless to say that everytime when I passed by the bank i was imagining the ATM as summoning stone.

Quote Originally Posted by lobbe View Post
    am i the only one to see acronyms from wow in car license plates :S
    it's what keeps me "sane" while i drive haha

Quote Originally Posted by D13H4RD View Post
    My wife and I play WoW, sometimes we make jokes about stuff IRL concerning WoW... Like, if the pool at our apartment complex has more kids then adults we would say 'Alliance has WG'. Or something along those lines.

But as far as getting into fights, or getting sexually satisfied... Never. If I did I would probably take a break from the game also. lol.

lol "Alliance has WG" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna post something, but i realized nothing i could say would top your stories, Mr. OP.....

Not nearly as funny as a couple of these, but one time me and my brother were waiting in a friends truck while he ran in the store to pick something up, he was gone about 15 minutes and my brother asked if he should turn off the truck, I instantly replied "I dunno, how much mana does it have?"

My Neighbor at my dads house has a ca with license that has FAP in it, swear to god, it made me lol hard when I first saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    v v v Sig
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us. -Peeb

While I was in College, one of my room mates was big into raiding. So this one morning he was still passed out and a few of us were awake, but the guy was mumbling some stuff. We listened in for a bit and he was talking about some epic loot drops and what not. It was pretty funny.

Once while I was watching a movie, I forget which, the main character who had previously been killing monsters of some kind was getting beat up by some dude. I thought to myself "I guess he forgot to put on his pvp gear."

That and a thousand other moments when my mind drift to wow related things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bliston78 View Post
    it's what keeps me "sane" while i drive haha

When I got asked how old I am I replied : Level 80....