Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Disbelief:A testament to the stupidity of Alliance on Dragonblight,shadow priest surv

Setting:Sholozar Basin,in the middle of the lake east of The Maker`s Perch.
    Level:78(I am 80 now.)
    Objective:Explore Scholozar

This happened to me about 3 weeks ago but I thought you guys might appreciate it.

I had just finished exploring the Savage Thicket,when walking along the edge of the map I get stuck in the rocks of the inlet from the sea.
    "Darn it stupid bear mount get unstuck!I don`t want to walk over the lake!"I thought.
    So I reluctantly get off the bear and Levitate on to the lake.....WHAM! A level 74 dwarf paladin attacks me!
    "Ha!"I think,"A free honorable kill!"
    He opens up with Hammer of Justice.I PvP trinket,proceed to cast my dots on him,then MB.(He has 12000 health.)
    I am about to finish him with a Mind Flay when he bubbles and to my horror,A LEVEL 80 DK APPEARS!"An ANTI-SPELLCASTER CLASS!HOLY COW I`M TOAST,"I think.
    He death grips me and uses chanis of ice.
    I counter with Dispersion,then start floting across the lake.
    By this time his dwarf buddy is healed and they are both chasing me to the shore.At said shore Dispersion wears so I Psychichally Scream like a little girl and run.
    Time to heal.Renew,PoM,Bubble,Flash heal,I`m on my way.
    The DK decicdes to follow me.I am running down the path to the terrace DPing him to death while Pychic Scream is on CD.
    He DGs me just I aquirre a slight lead and PS comes off cooldown.I scream.He runs.
    At this point I`m almost OOM and all I can do is heal,so I use the same heals as before.

The Finale!

I have managed to run out of combat.Phew!Wait.Whoa.HOLY COW HE`S ON A STUPID GRYPHON COMING TO KILL ME!
    When he catches up I don`t try to fight.I just run and heal.The dwarf is nowhere in sight.I`m desperate `til I remeber my indestructible,mana giving,live saving buddy....
    SHADOWFIEND!
    Ha-Ha!My mana is returning,I can heal,I do so,I DP him to death.I am stunned.

Finis.

(Darn,my title woudn`t fit.The title is Disbelief:A testament to the stupidity of Alliance on Dragonblight,shadow priest survivabilty,and my skills.

A notice:I did not mean to come across as a horde fanboy.I made an incredible fallacy by saying 2 idiots represented the Alliance on Dragonblight.I realize these people were not skilled.I MADE MISTAKES!There you go.I said it.I am not a good writer.I learn from my mistakes,therefore I will not make more fallacies when I post again anywhere on the internet.Thank you.
    Last edited by Rainofpain; 2010-08-21 at 12:48 AM.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

10+ Year Old Account
    so...your point is that you used shadowfiend and thus alliance is stupid?
    This treat is more confusig than a giraffe trying to eat a banana with its toes bound to 4 aligators.

Honestly, nobody will ever give a shit about this, it's just plain stupid, big deal, you beat a DK, you're not the first in the world to do so

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo you kited a melee?
    Chow is my love monkey.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, nice .
    But I think it was stupid to call a whole faction stupid because of a Dk and a lowbie paladin
    Just saying, be ready to get flamed
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

congratulations on running into a bad player... want a cookie?

Hmmm first I thought he was on the alliance side which would have made some sense to this post but then I realized he said that the paladin was dwarf

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainofpain View Post

This happened to me about 3 weeks ago but I thought you guys might appreciate it.
    You thought wrong.

Somewhat cool story.

My favorite PVP situation was.... Just so funny.

I was playing on my Frost Mage in Sholazar just mining nodes when all of a sudden I encounter an 80 DK. Back when Army of the Dead was on a 10 minute cooldown, he sees me and immediately activates it.

I ran up really quick, Frost Nova'd, and blinked. Now all 10 of his zombies, plus him, were trapped in ice.

So I blizzarded over and over again, and because I have improved blizzard they kept getting refrozen and refrozen, and I just did that for 30 seconds or so until the zombies just fell over and died.

At this point the DK, who I'm assuming was not PVP geared but I'm not completely sure, turned and ran away like a chicken. To which, of course, I Frostbolted him to death for attempting to gank me in a cheap way.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I woulda had that pally dead on one shot, and judging by the stupidity of the DK, I'd have had him dead in two.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesphinx View Post
    Somewhat cool story.

My favorite PVP situation was.... Just so funny.

I was playing on my Frost Mage in Sholazar just mining nodes when all of a sudden I encounter an 80 DK. Back when Army of the Dead was on a 10 minute cooldown, he sees me and immediately activates it.

I ran up really quick, Frost Nova'd, and blinked. Now all 10 of his zombies, plus him, were trapped in ice.

So I blizzarded over and over again, and because I have improved blizzard they kept getting refrozen and refrozen, and I just did that for 30 seconds or so until the zombies just fell over and died.

At this point the DK, who I'm assuming was not PVP geared but I'm not completely sure, turned and ran away like a chicken. To which, of course, I Frostbolted him to death for attempting to gank me in a cheap way.
    I like this story better. It appeals to a larger audience by not trying to insult an entire faction. As you can see clearly, Thesphinx doesn't even mention what faction he plays on. Also this story isn't a massive flexing of epeen about how against all odds, although seemingly weaker he was able to defeat a much more powerful foe. Instead Thesphinx just plays on our emotions and has us rallied behind him by the end of the story. If you know what its like to be unfairly ganked, then you're glad Thesphinx got that HK. He respond swiftly, and justly, there was no epic long lasting battle with a multitude of skills firing off at every moment. The DK fought Thesphinx and Thesphinx won. Epic. Short. Fun. You should take note Rainofpain.

Thesphinx: 8.5/10
    Rainofpain: 4/10

10+ Year Old Account
    That story sucked.

Oh my god! You were able to win a 1v1 battle as a Shadow priest! This is amazing.

*cough*

Anyone who read that story is now dumber....thanks a lot rainofpain

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    Cool story, Bro.
    Lat time I used this meme, I got a 3 day ban.

On topic: Shadow Priests are beasts, who knew. Just got mine to 80 and shes kicks so much ass on BGs.

Deleted
    Sounds like a great PVP story from a PVP server.

Perhaps it would sound much better if the above statement were true on both accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainofpain View Post
    Setting:Sholozar Basin,in the middle of the lake east of The Maker`s Perch.
    Level:78(I am 80 now.)
    Objective:Explore Scholozar

I had just finished exploring the Savage Thicket,when walking along the edge of the map I get stuck in the rocks of the inlet from the sea.
    "Darn it stupid bear mount get unstuck!I don`t want to walk over the lake!"I thought.
    So I reluctantly get off the bear and Levitate on to the lake.....WHAM! A level 74 dwarf paladin attacks me!
    "Ha!"I think,"A free honorable kill!"
    He opens up with Hammer of Justice.I PvP trinket,proceed to cast my dots on him,then MB.(He has 12000 health.)
    I am about to finish him with a Mind Flay when he bubbles and to my horror,A LEVEL 80 DK APPEARS!"An ANTI-SPELLCASTER CLASS!HOLY COW I`M TOAST,"I think.
    He death grips me and uses chanis of ice.
    I counter with Dispersion,then start floting across the lake.
    By this time his dwarf buddy is healed and they are both chasing me to the shore.At said shore Dispersion wears so I Psychichally Scream like a little girl and run.
    Time to heal.Renew,PoM,Bubble,Flash heal,I`m on my way.
    The DK decicdes to follow me.I am running down the path to the terrace DPing him to death while Pychic Scream is on CD.
    He DGs me just I aquirre a slight lead and PS comes off cooldown.I scream.He runs.
    At this point I`m almost OOM and all I can do is heal,so I use the same heals as before.

The Finale!

I have managed to run out of combat.Phew!Wait.Whoa.HOLY COW HE`S ON A STUPID GRYPHON COMING TO KILL ME!
    When he catches up I don`t try to fight.I just run and heal.The dwarf is nowhere in sight.I`m desperate `til I remeber my indestructible,mana giving,live saving buddy....
    SHADOWFIEND!
    Ha-Ha!My mana is returning,I can heal,I do so,I DP him to death.I am stunned.

Finis.

(Darn,my title woudn`t fit.The title is Disbelief:A testament to the stupidity of Alliance on Dragonblight,shadow priest survivabilty,and my skills.
    Sooo???

Also, whats with the excessive use of the "Period"...

In b4 ---Spreissts are opppp

Quote Originally Posted by Renowned View Post
    Oh, and I used to get turned on by well executed CC in dungeons, before 4.2.

Wheres the part where u shrink the world and punch Deathwing in the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    Anyone who read that story is now dumber....thanks a lot rainofpain
    On the contrary, I am now smarter, as now I finally know how to write a bad PvP story, I now understand how the ultimate Trifecta works. I need 1 part Bad Writing, 1 part Insulting and finally 1 part Unnecessarily Long title.

I think now I should be able to tell my tales of world PvP encounters, while still coming off as a douche bag. Hmm, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by lethargik View Post
    congratulations on running into a bad player... want a cookie?
    That's about the sum of it. If an 80 DK can't kill a 78 anything, he's fail.