Druid Feral PVP Tips

Hey im new to Feral Druids and i wanted to ask for Tips?

Anyone can help me?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well..what do you need/want to know/learn about..? + Armory

That might help.

10+ Year Old Account
    instant cyclone the hell out of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    instant cyclone the hell out of them.
    Cyclone 1: 6 sec CC'd, took you 2 sec yourself.
    Cyclone 2: 3.5 sec CC'd, took you 2 sec yourself.
    Cyclone 3: 1.5 sec CC'd, took you 2 sec yourself.
    Cyclone 4: IMMUME, took you 2 sec yourself.

Yes, cycloning the shit out of them is totally viable as Feral Druid.

Well this all depends ... who're your partners? How much PVP experience do you have with other specs? Arena or BG?

Instant Cyclone seems really great and awesome when you're on the receiving end (especially as a Holy Pally ) but from the Feral's POV, it's not something you can just spam whenever the proc comes up. Like most other forms of CC, you have to apply it intelligently to get anything out of it.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/iamravenous Frakets you tube channel links to 2 other feral druid channels in it watch eh videos learn

But seriously it would help if you asked more then just i need help.

specifics are you looking for gear advice, how to kill a certain class, spec? Rotation?(not that there is one)

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post

Instant cyclone. Not 2 sec cast time cyclone, instant cyclone. Which is pretty cool when you need to heal.

Anyways, you need to be more specific, as peeps say. Check out Frakets vids, especially the how-to. Learn simple tricks like how a 3pt maim can make a (trinket)triggerhappy player eat a full cyclone while you eat his buddy. Macro, addon and poweraura up your abilities so that you at all times know how long's left of your mangle, rip, rake, savage roar, if you can do an instant nature spell, can shift to bear and charge and bash that stupidass focus target, all that. Time rip and savage roar for the least possible downtime on both etc. Be prepared to get frustrated. But also, be prepared to frustrate the shit out of other peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol View Post
    Instant cyclone. Not 2 sec cast time cyclone, instant cyclone. Which is pretty cool when you need to heal.
    It's still a global to cast it, and another global to go back to catform if you're trying to maintain offensive pressure. You don't really get a lot of time out of it—unless, as you implied, you don't mind staying in caster form for a few seconds more.

Ferals seem to play very defensively and are strong in longer games ... which haven't been too common with the silly burst we see so frequently nowadays.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarghol View Post
    Did you just misunderstood me or are you pretending to PvP as Feral?

Quote Originally Posted by Direpanda View Post
    Ferals seem to play very defensively and are strong in longer games ... which haven't been too common with the silly burst we see so frequently nowadays.
    Yep. Feral is all about timing and/or running the opponent oom nowadays. Maim on a healer on 50% with Rip/Rake/SR (+Berserk) all up is an absolute killer, but you'll have to time it all perfectly, aswell as Cycloning the healer while the other target is bleeding and eating some Mangles/Shreds/Ferocious Bites, with SR (+Berserk) on. Luckily, we got Innervate for our healers, so we should mostly win any mana war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post

works as doubledps comp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodewijk View Post
    works as doubledps comp
    The point was that "cycloning the hell out of them" is pretty much not a viable option as Feral Druid, for obvious reasons.

just wondering if its possible to cast cyclone then swap back in 2 form? ive tried 1
    /cast Cyclone
    /cast [stance1/2/4/nostance] Cat form
    it doesnt seem to put me back in to form though. any help would b greatly appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Posted by Bashiok
    Haha, don't worry about it. It's like, three clicks for me to suspend someone. It's super duper easy.