Thread: Dun Modr

Deleted

Dun Modr

Does anyone know if Dun Modr will be retaken by the dwarves? Its been under siege for 5 years now so ya think it should finally be theirs :P But from what I've read some say its twilight controlled, which sounds stupid due to the dwarves besieging it, and some say it becomes an alliance town.
    Also happy if people know any new outposts,towns or places the dwarves gain (except highlands).

Deleted
    So does that mean we take it or not? Since we got phasing, and I would be annoyed that we havent retaken that place after having it besieged for so long <.< I guess the dark iron at that place was the ones who revealed as twilight?

it has an alliance flightpath so im guessing its ally now

btw in wow timeline its been alot longer then 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Chandlerthehandler View Post

It's actually less. It's been two years since the start of WoW if I'm not mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

Quote Originally Posted by JeeBa View Post
    It's actually less. It's been two years since the start of WoW if I'm not mistaken.
    Currently it has been 2 years yes. 1 year for BC 1 year for Wrath. But with Cataclysm there is a span of time. In the Deadmines flash back it states that it has been 5 years since the death of Van Cleef (meaning 5 years from Classic to Cataclysm).

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 04:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chandlerthehandler View Post

nope it isn't an alliance town. It is still the same old npcs with 1 npc added that allows you to fly too and from. The city will still be under siege in Cataclysm.