Theramore by boat?

Just wondering, where does Theramore connect to in Cataclysm?
    How did the proto-plankton solve the math problem?

"Algae"-braically of course!
    All proceeds/awards/hate-mail for avatar go to Michael Vega and his character Jam!

Deleted
    It still docks at Menethil. Menethil harbor might be flooded, ruined and completely violated, Blizzard be damned if they make an Alliance base look cool.. Ye ye, waaaaaaaah..

As far as I've understood it Menethil Harbor still remains functional despite being flooded, so I'd say it and Theramore will remain connected. In this picture we see the docs without ships, and in this one they are present, suggesting the transport is still operational in Cata.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well this will teach those damn Dwarves to build in a flood plain. I bet you they didn't even have flood insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Well this will teach those damn Dwarves to build in a flood plain. I bet you they didn't even have flood insurance.
    not funny if you experience a flood, as i just did (2 weeks ago)....

My question is what about the boats to Auberdine.

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Deomodin View Post
    The boats that go to Auberdine will instead be going to a rebuilt Rut'theran Village on Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Deomodin View Post
    The boats to SW and Exodar go to Rut'Theran Village. There is no longer a boat between Rut'Theran and the main land but that is OK because as alliance you automatically get the FP.

Quote Originally Posted by sandini View Post
    not funny if you experience a flood, as i just did (2 weeks ago)....
    Nothing seems funny when your the victim.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    Nothing seems funny when your the victim.
    I suppose that is the thing about being the victim, you know, getting hurt or your belongings ruined etc. Quite frankly I find it hard to see the fun in someone else's life being destroyed as well, but what do I know.

lol floods arent gonna affect a dock ABOVE the sea now are they so even if the town is wrecked, theres still a dock!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnasam View Post
    lol floods arent gonna affect a dock ABOVE the sea now are they so even if the town is wrecked, theres still a dock!
    Actually the dock has tipped causing parts of the dock where the boats come in to be in the water and the part connected to land to actually be ~5 or 6 feet above ground. I really hope they fix it though because it is a real pain to have to swim out in the water to get on the dock so you can get to where the boats are.