Thread: Gearing up

Gearing up

Anyone know the fastest way to get a decent amount of resilience?
    Im a prot pally (pve) and I pvp when bored. Thought its a good way to make money, seeing 10k honor isnt too bad to do (makes it harder when you lose 90% of the games, @you US-Stormstrike). But after playing, its really fun! :] I enjoy 1v1 in a BG setting (hate dueling), maybe even a 2v1 if they arent geared

But right now Im rocking a solid 0 resilience...so that means that Im basically nothing even though my health pool is fairly big, right? Anyways I have ~50k honor and around 100 emblems of triumph (and almost 60 emblems of frost, I dont need anything from them besides the pve chest for tanking, but mehhhh. 35 emblems could be earned in a week..depending on what I do.

As for a prot pally spec, would you go...
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sV0bZVG0AMzghsfufdVf0zo
    eh? Never thought much into a pvp spec but I guess thats what I would use..
    Any thoughts on how to quickly gear up pvp, and a spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    do daily BG, and WG every time its up, and farm BGS. If your server has wg a lot you can farm heroics for honor + badges and get honor that way.

We dont, actually. Horde has WG about 70% of the time. But I have used most on some BoAs that I couldnt get because of the lack of triumphs I had.

I know the t9 vendor in Dal sells t9 pvp, is my goal 4pt9 before anything else?
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Trinket imo is the most important but if you're running prot pally, get the set pieces and roughly 600 resil. Pally friend of mine runs pret pvp, and uses pve offset pieces/pvp set pieces and is a complete juggernaut.

I dont have really any good trinkets. I have one from ToC5 (dps one) and emblem of frost one (tanking one). Thats it. Im guessing Armpen doesnt help.

will 600 resilience make me pretty much solid in BG's? I never do arenas anyways.
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'