Poll: What Class is easiest to get to 1800++ Arena Rating

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why is shadow priest a class? Last I checked there are disc priests in arena too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druid or holy paladin in 2s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildian View Post
    Why is shadow priest a class? Last I checked there are disc priests in arena too.
    This^

Maybe the OP thought that priests are shadow in general, but they go healing when ever they feel like it. Therefor they get the name Disc when they go healing mode?

Or the OP is a troll.

Any class/spec can W/L their way to 2k.

Because disc is probably among the top3 of hardest specs and shadow is fucking faceroll?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

any class you can use the best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Because disc is probably among the top3 of hardest specs and shadow is fucking faceroll?
    I wonder what your top 3 looks like then..?

I'm not saying this because I think Disc is easy, as I really wouldn't know (although they don't SEEM very hard to me). Just asking it out of pure curiousity.

Roll a druid

Pick Balance or Resto

There, you have 1800.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by protection66 View Post
    I asked a few weeks ago what class was easiest/ most OP to PVP with. Well, I am mostly interested in Arena. So what COMP is easiest to get 1800+ mainly 2's but also 3's? as a mostly solo player with a few friends and limited composition choices.
    Fixed that for ya ;P

Well if i had to choose a class i would go with: Affli lock or resto drood

I would say ferals, rshamans and subt rogues would be more justified in the top3. Tbh, Disc Priest is a truly easy healing class, with a tool for every situations and a plethorea of migitation and oh-sheiz buttons. True, it's probaply the 3rd most difficult healer, but Holydins and Rdruids are so retardedly easy that's not something to be proud of hehe.

(having played both Dpriest around 2k and Rshaman around 2.2k, and having seen druid and hpally roll face at a mates house)

Deleted
    Shaman/Warlock/Hpala.

Wow. 0 votes on hunters.

Warrior / Paladin and Warrior / Druid are two easiest combos for 1800

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenor View Post
    Warrior / Paladin and Warrior / Druid are two easiest combos for 1800
    Warlock/Any Healer (especially Druid) is even easier. Other then that, yes you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    I wonder what your top 3 looks like then..?

I'm not saying this because I think Disc is easy, as I really wouldn't know (although they don't SEEM very hard to me). Just asking it out of pure curiousity.
    Not quite sure to be honest
    Something along the lines of restosham, disc priest and one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    I would say ferals, rshamans and subt rogues would be more justified in the top3. Tbh, Disc Priest is a truly easy healing class, with a tool for every situations and a plethorea of migitation and oh-sheiz buttons. True, it's probaply the 3rd most difficult healer, but Holydins and Rdruids are so retardedly easy that's not something to be proud of hehe.

(having played both Dpriest around 2k and Rshaman around 2.2k, and having seen druid and hpally roll face at a mates house)
    Tbh I agree with your assessment that resto shamans are harder than disc and probably a very hard spec overall, but I find discipline far from easy.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I meant to say Druid.

Not quite sure to be honest
    Something along the lines of restosham, disc priest and one more.

Tbh I agree with your assessment that resto shamans are harder than disc and probably a very hard spec overall, but I find discipline far from easy.
    No><' Resto sham is not a very hard spec overall. It's so hilarious to see you people QQ about ele shamans when it's basically the same thing.
    You have the exact same playstyle except that one heals and the other do DMG. Otherwise it's completely the same. Totem management,interrupts,positioning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    No><' Resto sham is not a very hard spec overall. It's so hilarious to see you people QQ about ele shamans when it's basically the same thing.
    You have the exact same playstyle except that one heals and the other do DMG. Otherwise it's completely the same. Totem management,interrupts,positioning.
    I'll have to agree with you..for once.

Elemental is awesome atm because it's both OP and easy.
    Resto is decent atm because it's not OP but still easy.

It might be harder to survive as a Resto Shaman then as say, a Holy Pala or Resto Druid, but it doesn't make Resto Shaman itself actually hard.

I've played Resto/Ele myself for quite a long time though always as an alt and last time I played them was S6 but their gameplay and skill-level hasn't changed even the slightest since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Wow. 0 votes on hunters.
    Good hunter's in pvp = 1000000 keybinds

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Good hunter's in pvp = 1000000 keybinds
    number of keybinds =/= how hard/easy a spec/class is, though I'd have to say Hunter's skillcap is pretty high.