Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    You also get 100% of the released info without having to scavenge news sites for it.
    Yeah, but their stream is out on the net for DL just a tiny bit later. >_< Not that I do DL it, don't really care that much.. just saying.

Deleted
    yeah=) finally i found out what im gone get when i arrive to blizzcon<3=D

Nice, I don't have to buy the CE and the PPV now thanks to the boring, lazy, same ol-same ol pets. Thanks Blizzard!

To everyone else if you like it, enjoy!

...Deathy?..

It's cute though. But the name.. T_T

Deleted
    HAha awesome

Looks cool, but not 30€ cool.

I'd be happy to have it, but then it'd become a walking proof of my stupidity for paying 30€ for a few pixels, plus the usual monthly rip off.

i knew that was something like that.
    that's why i ordered it even before knowing :P

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I've already ordered my Virtual Ticket thingy.
    Great news from Blizzcon + pet = EPIC !

Deleted
    DEATHLOC!

Do want.

meet the murchin!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Those guys at Blizzard certainly know how to suck the money out of people's wallets. Well... people's parents wallets anyway.

"Daddy I want this."
    "Sure son, just get out of my face."
    Yeah...Blizzard is sucking people dry of money...cause everyone is forced at gunpoint to buy everything Blizzard puts out there, right ? COULD it be that your little "Daddy I want this" sketch featured a dad that needed to learn to say NO to his spoiled little kid perhaps ? If a dad pays for things like this without thinking, its their own fault their kids grow up never to have learned how the real world works..

And seriously...stop your stupid "OMG Blizzard are greedy" speeches. Its getting so fu***** old ! No one is forcing you to buy anything from them - not even your monthly subscription. You CAN just stop playing, you know.

No one really cares if anyone buys this or not. Some do, some dont. But people love to bitch about it. Especially if they can do a little flaming on "how greedy Blizzard is". The important thing is that the people that DO buy this do it because they want to...and with their own damn money. No one is spending YOUR money on it, so shut your mouth. No one that buys this cares if YOU think its worth it or not. And no one NOT buying this will "convince" others to not buy it if they want to.

Its simple really.

For the record, I will be buying the stream again this year. Because I want to, and because I think it was good value for money last year. And this year, the coverage will be even better.

This deathloc looks more fearsome than deathwing...

Not that amazing. Could just as well be an aprils fool joke (but we all know they're high quality too from blizzard, so no offense)

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one thinking: "The use the Deathchin Merchandise a bit too much"?
    But Deathwing needs money to finance his campaign of destruction. Do you have any idea how much an erupting volcano costs? Not to mention the tsunami. :S

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes we are milked again :S

LOL ... funny I <3 it ...

Kinda cute, but no way I'd pay 30 euro for it. Also, getting a bit sick of the Deathwing tie-ins. His chin looks terrible as it is, why slap it on everything else?

WTB zergling pet. Big time.

It's funny but I wouldn't pay 1$ for a pet, why would I pay $40+?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Oh noes we are milked again :S
    You don't have to buy it.

Are people really that dump? Or are they just mad at them/their parents for not making a better life for themselves, 'cause they can't afford it?

I don't want to insult anyone, but it's really annoying when everyone is saying how greedy they are. First, learn what business is.