Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    How do you just get rid of something like that crater. Maybe some phasing will bring it back or something.

Gz on the transfer also I love the new Character Selection Screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowne View Post
    Hope they gonna add Triple Spec aswell in Cataclysm.
    That would realy great
    Not likely to happen. They said they want you to have a choice and no hassle with that choice, not one-man-swap-army-mcgayver.

I like how pretty and neat that wiring is.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    Or the fact that professions take less gold to level now?
    Sorry i just had to laugh hard at this. Try to level any profession from the AH. It takes less time but more gold

About my first post, "would be nice" its an opinion, im not requiring such a refund. At least to me because i bought it for my 10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    Ah, very nice! We usually get a better deal on Dells but HP will keep your servers under maintenance longer, which can be very nice at keeping surprises at bay.
    They also have much better Unix/Linux support. Dell's are cheaper, but if you have Linux on your servers and call support you might as just speak Swahili for all the support guys will understand you.

Is that Baron Geddon? Are they pulling characters from existing dungeons into the overworld? That's really cool. I love interacting with bosses in some way before I kill them; makes the game much more interesting if a boss is something more than just a name and a list of spells they cast.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eled. View Post
    Yeah, that's just dumb :/

About me, well, I want an Xp refund, because I leveled 2 chars during early vanilla, and then early BC and early wotlk. It was way more time consuming and I had to get more Xp, I want all of this back when Cata is out to get 1 or 2 free levels, 'cause I deserve it.

Yup.
    Well said that man!

And exactly which part of the servers did you pour coffee over to block people from Belgium visiting the site? Don't try blaming it on our retarded ISP's, we know it was you!!!
    (Seriously it didn't work yet today so had to be slightly less lazy and change my dns settings just to see this website, I demand a hug!)

I'm still unable to normally see MMO-champion, I first thought the site was just down, only after asking others who don't live in Belgium I knew the site actually was up, I'm now using a dutch proxy, but damnit, it's annoying, any fix in the works for that?

Deleted
    I would really like to see a triple talent spec option. Several classes (Warrior and Druid spring to mind) have three different talent specs for three different roles (in the case of a warrior - tank, raid dps and pvp). It's annoying to only be able to keep two of those at the same time currently.

Might want to track down whoever racked those servers and break their hands so they can never rack a server again. I dare you to pull one of those servers out to replace the hot swap fan without shuting down the box. Oh??? You cant thats right! The moron did not leave enough cable to pull it out!

Seriously, if your going to pay for DC space to rack your shit, demand they do it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read 'Server Migration', thought it would actually be something of intrest *cough* :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for new servers! NOT ><

502 errors ftl, spent hours trying to figure out what the problem was until I changed standard DNS server to 8.8.8.8