Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A refund on whose bought dual spec would be nice :S

I told it ! Internals caps should be implemented somewhere ingame, glad to see Blizz did it ! Less confusing now for lowbies. Very good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Oh and lol@people who bought 1000g dual spec recently.
    Well its not like we'll get the new prize tomorrow..

I'm glad i waited to DS.

built in theory craft i thought they'd do, especially with the new "reforging". (makes perfect sense, that way you know the stats needed to change as well as what pureply equipment is better for you) - might stop a few 'needs'.

errr the dual cost decrease isn't a big surprise, i always laugh at those who want a refund.. yeah can i get my 1000 gold refund for epic mount at vanilla wow too. come on... yeah it was 1000 gold! Riding was what 100 gold until they switched them around and started depreciating all the prices.

plently of things to spend gold on, i doubt anyone has everything ever and 200,000 gold cap. although if you do.... jeez get some sun !

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Oh and lol@people who bought 1000g dual spec recently.
    Because we knew that they were changing the price before they announced it, right?

Nice servers there MMO-Champ. They look awfully much like the ones at my office. :P

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    A refund on whose bought dual spec would be nice :S
    Why so? Prices rise and lower, you've been using your dual spec for a long time i suppose, it served its purpose, no reason to refund you the "loss" lol. Do you also want a refund for riding training since the price was lowered too?

I remember reading that boss defensive stats were going to scale so that as you progressed through Cataclysm raid tiers you needed more and more hit and expertise to. The interface doesn't seem to support that at all, has the idea been scrapped?

15+ Year Old Account
    So you have these awesome switches and then you use them for 1 single cable in gate 6....
    Why?

Being an alt-o-holic, this is a very welcome change. I plan to level my level 26 druid come cata, and make the other 5 classes I have not yet leveled(all 4 pures, and warriors), and this will save me a lot of gold.

Nice fan art, but what's up with the night elf hate/blood elf fanboyism? Ya got an injured night elf druid(or maybe dead) in cat form, and the blood elf that likely did it is now bearing down on a night elf hunter trying to shoot a bow...with no fricken arrow. Pretty hot though, blood elf has nice legs /whistle.

You know, they could make hit not be an arbitrary baseless stat that is actually based on how evasive the enemy is and not based on your ability to hit the broad side of a barn and they wouldn't have to hand us such idiotic calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    You know, they could make hit not be an arbitrary baseless stat that is actually based on how evasive the enemy is and not based on your ability to hit the broad side of a barn and they wouldn't have to hand us such idiotic calculations.
    How would that work? Sometimes all that hit rating you stacked is useless, sometimes it's great? Also, when it comes to players, hit rating and expertise do tend to vary on how much would be useful(talents that reduce chance to be hit, dodge rating/agility, etc)..though expertise generally isn't worried about in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice servers there Boubouille, I love the concept art of the phoenix!

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Why so? Prices rise and lower, you've been using your dual spec for a long time i suppose, it served its purpose, no reason to refund you the "loss" lol. Do you also want a refund for riding training since the price was lowered too?
    Yeah, that's just dumb :/

About me, well, I want an Xp refund, because I leveled 2 chars during early vanilla, and then early BC and early wotlk. It was way more time consuming and I had to get more Xp, I want all of this back when Cata is out to get 1 or 2 free levels, 'cause I deserve it.

Yup.

In the third picture of the servers, someone is cooking food using the computers heat.

This is unacceptable.

I have to ask this question...Im generally interested in hearing the answer.

To the ones that say that you should get a refund, especially to the one saying he thinks Blizzard owes him 9000g - How on earth do you figure that ?! Do you also apply this "logic" to the real world ? Do you also complain to the car dealer the year after you bought your car, and demand a refund because the price was lowered ? Are you honestly this naive, or do you just do it because of you being annonymous on the internet ?

Seriously...wtf

In all seriousness, do these graphics excite anymore?

I have been playing for 5+ years and it is starting to look really, really ugly.

Without drawing the ire of the community (impossible) it seems like they are just aiming for '51% is good enough' on art and revamping.

All the people wanting refunds are obviously trolling. Stop feeding them.

On a different subject: am I the only one who found the huge crater in Hyjal quite cool? With Malfurion standing at the edge investigating what happened. Now instead we get.... more trees! Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallus View Post
    In all seriousness, do these graphics excite anymore?

I have been playing for 5+ years and it is starting to look really, really ugly.

Without drawing the ire of the community (impossible) it seems like they are just aiming for '51% is good enough' on art and revamping.
    So redoing the entire old world is just not good enough I take it ? And adding new water effects and whatnot. What do you want ? A complete redo to make it shiny like AION perhaps ? And if they did, would it still be WoW ? WoW looks like WoW, and it shouldnt change too much from the original concept. How many other games do you see that do a complete revamp of ALL the graphic just because the PC´s can handle more today than they could 5 years ago ?

The only game(s) im aware of that did this is the Monkey Island series, and while it IS cool to play it with the new graphics, I tend to actually switch to the old graphic because thats what I remember and one of the things I loved most about the old games. But this was done 20 years after the original release of Monkey Island, and while it was a big undertaking, its nothing compared to the tast it would be to redo WoW. And is it _really_ necessary to rede the whole thing just to get new people on board ? I really dont think so.

One of the reasons they redid Monkey Island was to have an entire new generation enjoy these awesome games that we "old timers" played and loved when we were teens...But WoW is 5 years old...thats hardly enough time for a generation change.