Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    anyone else see CoL Black's match against SK Int'l? It sounded like CoL Black's paladin was some random being carried to 1800 by Flexx.
    As much as I hate to say it I agree with you. Toez looked terrible for some reason, doing stupid things that ended up costing them the game. Just shows that even the best players screw up, but this was just god awful and embarrassing on his part.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    As much as I hate to say it I agree with you. Toez looked terrible for some reason, doing stupid things that ended up costing them the game. Just shows that even the best players screw up, but this was just god awful and embarrassing on his part.
    iirc: it wasn't toez.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    iirc: it wasn't toez.
    Aw well there you go lol I assumed it was as I came in halfway through that match up. Are you sure though, he's listed as their healer on the site and he's been their healer since Kint left.

Aw well there you go lol I assumed it was as I came in halfway through that match up. Are you sure though, he's listed as their healer on the site and he's been their healer since Kint left.
    They said why Toez wasn't able to come in the very first match for CoL.Black, I forget why, but his sit-in was "Norman".

Edit:
    Just to clarify, Toez still is their team's healer, but he wasn't able to attend MLG Raleigh.
    Last edited by Posokhov; 2010-08-29 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    They said why Toez wasn't able to come in the very first match for CoL.Black, I forget why, but his sit-in was "Norman".

Edit:
    Just to clarify, Toez still is their team's healer, but he wasn't able to attend MLG Raleigh.
    Thanks, as I said I came in the middle of the match. Good to know it wasn't Toez performing that poorly and now it makes sense. The guy made just terrible decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, as I said I came in the middle of the match. Good to know it wasn't Toez performing that poorly and now it makes sense. The guy made just terrible decisions.
    Yeah the pally was Stormand-Blood Furnace US, good player but think thats his first tourney and he seemed to freeze up in a lot of pressure situations.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Bricolage View Post
    Yeah the pally was Stormand-Blood Furnace US, good player but think thats his first tourney and he seemed to freeze up in a lot of pressure situations.
    The final match that came down to a 2v2 was just awful for him. For some reason they were both so set on trying to rez instead of playing the mana game where they had such a significant advantage. You could hear the frustration in Twix's voice the whole time practically saying 'dude why the fuck did we bring you'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twix was playing pretty bad in the 2v2 himself, scatter+trap is like entry level hunter stuff and he instead insisted on dropping frost trap repeatedly.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 12:20 AM ----------

damn, finals were ridiculous.
    Don't worry EG, you're the winners in my heart.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally