Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Migari, honestly you will use those bikes till 60 lvl, from then now on only flying mounts, especially in cities ;p

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    DK neglect - am i the only one laughing. Everytime i see a DK tank, i shudder inwardly (for good reason) and everytime i see a DK i eye roll. Very few good DKs. Less is good. Until another hero class appears. DK had their "moment" with wrath not every expansion can focus on them :P
    There is a difference between "not having their moment" in cata, and being abandoned completely.

The current Rune System, and Rune Costs on Cooldowns, makes playing a Death Knight tank close to impossible.

You can essentially only use threat generating abilities ONCE every 10 seconds, and if you DO use that ability... you can't use ANY of your defensive cooldowns.

That's like saying Warrior Heroic Strike shares a cooldown with Shield Wall & Last Stand.

It. Is. Retarded.

no uncle caseys mailbag??!!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Shred position prereq
    PvP is rarely ever decided by someone's long term sustained dps though. It has a lot more to do with making the right decision at the right time.

In PvE there is no question that Shred is superior, but in most fights you can Shred. Those few fights where you can't Shred aren't ubiquitous enough to feel like a big deal. If you just find it too difficult to always get behind a creature to be able to Shred, then I'm not sure what to tell you. We don't think this problem is so widespread that Ferals are at a huge disadvantage overall. We agree that Feral has a really high skill cap in Lich King, but that's more do to the John Madden nature of the rotation than to Shred's positional requirement, and it's also something we've taken steps to improve in Cataclysm.

Many specs can't perform their highest 100% potential when mobs are moving or when they have to step out of the fire, but we aren't about to change those in order to make things easier on the player. I think raiding is plenty easy to be honest, unless you're talking about the more challenging heroic-mode encounters in which, yeah, we're asking you to step it up a little. (Source)

On one hand Cataclysm's talent trees will shrink almost in half giving players actually no choice how to spec within a tree, yet Blizz devs still impose 2 different dps system for Feral Cats.

One with Mangle, the other with Shred?

1. There is no other build of any class, who dps solo/leveling "one way" while in raid "the other way" with the same spec. Except for Feral Cats, all other spec in the game, dps with few if any variations,

2. What a BS lie! For ALL solo PvE content Shred just CANNOT BE USED! Having an special attack, which can be used mostly in raid environment is jut bad for players to learn the spec and class properly. Even in 5m (as all want to breeze through), if tank do not reposition the mobs, Shred just won't be used, ever!

Shred positional requirement is outdated concept and is annoying in PvE raids, frustrating in PvP/PvE 5m and impossible to use in PvE solo to use!.

IT NEEDS TO GO (AWAY) period!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Kangodo, well ok i don't want to argue about it you have your points i have my fanatic believes let it stay that way ;p Sorry for rtard again ;p
    Entalpia you played in Azuremyst EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soltsu View Post
    Could someone tell me a reason why Boub is using that crappy pop-up screenshot thing on these images ? =( gief the old good ones that I could open in my tabs =[
    scroll click and you'll get screenshots in tabs at least for firefox and chrome.

You can use shred while leveling as feral. Maim => shred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I have an idea to makes classes less similar. Lets remove volley all together, then re-design multi-shot to act exactly like fan of knives! ... Sometimes I don't get wth is behind some of the bonehead moves Blizzard pulls.

Could they possibly spend more time obsessing about paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by shani View Post
    Entalpia you played in Azuremyst EU?
    Why I am afraid that answering Yes will be a terrible thing to do here ;p Yes that was me ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere
    Hey I have an idea to makes classes less similar. Lets remove volley all together, then re-design multi-shot to act exactly like fan of knives! ... Sometimes I don't get wth is behind some of the bonehead moves Blizzard pulls.
    I think its more about... well i don't know... the fact that Volley looked like Blizzard, Rain of Fire, and few other aoe's that really looked and act the same where Fan of Knives is... just one ? and again they said to look something like... so that doesn't mean it will work the same, its just for the imagination... but if you are right then... rly ? arrows coming from all around the character ? 'Look i shoot arrows from my ass!"
    Last edited by Entalpia; 2010-08-30 at 12:08 PM.
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    Why I am afraid that answering Yes will be a terrible thing to do here ;p Yes that was me ;p

I think its more about... well i don't know... the fact that Volley looked like Blizzard, Rain of Fire, and few other aoe's that really looked and act the same where Fan of Knives is... just one ? and again they said to look something like... so that doesn't mean it will work the same, its just for the imagination... but if you are right then... rly ? arrows coming from all around the character ? 'Look i shoot arrows from my ass!"
    Remember Inubis^^?

Are you playing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by shani View Post
    Remember Inubis^^?

Are you playing yet?
    Hi long time since I last saw you ;p nope not yet, waiting for Cata and new servers ;p
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    Hi long time since I last saw you ;p nope not yet, waiting for Cata and new servers ;p
    new servers ? cmon, you don't want raiding in core guild^^?

Ok so we have a Ret Pally rotation in blue text, showing that we can use our MAIN dps ability after TWENTY FOUR seconds of combat. Let me be the first to say 'LOL'. Now, I would like to see blue text on how that would go in PVP. Man, I really hope crusader strike hits hard, and Inquisition is such a crappy buff that it won't be used in PVP, coz 24 second of player versus player is a LONG. TIME. amirite?

Loving the 10-sides wheels on the bike models...

http://i38.tinypic.com/qwzjt1.png

Wait, so their reason for not giving Death Knights any new talents is because their trees aren't as old as other classes?

Fucking paladins got 100% overhauled in WotLK and now they're doing it -AGAIN-. The only difference from my job in WotLK is now I'll have to wait double the time to use an ability because they changed the rune system to meet the standard of mouth-breather Joe and his 3k DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugus View Post
    Loving the 10-sides wheels on the bike models...

http://i38.tinypic.com/qwzjt1.png
    Look around, there isn't a single smooth round surface in the game, everything has visible polygon edges. This saves a ton on server load and pc load, having to load so many less polygons everywhere.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted
    the trikes look amazing, the only people that wont like them are the mentally ill.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap.

So much QQ.

I swear, at least 75% of the game is qq's about 'not doing anough dps', 'my class is too hard', 'my class is too easy'

You all brought this in the first place, so deal with it.
    -.-