Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

A Nether-Worn Parchment [Upcoming RP]

(To sign up, just copy paste the form below into a reply and fill 'er in)

The ethereal strode away from the messageboard, warping every few steps to impress the goblins that had been eyeing him write his note.

ADVENTURERS WANTED
    Adventure! Exploration! Treasure!
    Able-bodied men and women are needed for exploration of a caves system. All volounteers must be combat-able and are expected to supply their own weapons/armour/reagents etc.
    Experience fighting particular foes not required but if listed in response will be taken into account, as will any proffessions or tradeskills that will be of benefit to the expedition. All volounteers are expected to carry and take care of their own possesions unless they bring a servant or creature that will assist with such. Also please note that any damage caused to property or living tissue during the expedition is taken at the candidates risk and is their responsibilty; therefore any complaints forwarded to the expedition head will be duly ignored and/or discarded if manifested physically, i.e a letter. On successfully completion of the expedition all living members will be paid in full, with the wounded receiving less in regards to how long they have been a burden to myself. Payment will be in the form of a choice of magical artifact from my own personal collection, which I assure you is vast and plentiful, in both amount of artifacts and variance in what artifacts there is. The family of any deceased will also be contacted at this point and compensated if said deceased left a sizeable amount with me in case of their death. Please alos note any deceased who have not previously left details of family or means with which to compensate for their death will be buried in the caves, unless their corpse is of use in the foreseeable future of the expedition. To apply for this expedition, please return a form from below to the innkeeper here in Booty Bay, and attend a short meeting before the start of the expedition to voice any complaints or questions to myself, which will be dated when applications are received.

(The bottom of the parchment is split into multiple small forms that could be torn off.)
    APPLICATION
    Name:
    Race:
    Party Role:
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: YES/NO
    If YES, how much?:
    Family details incase of Death:
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience):

(I'll be starting this in a day or two after I get a few applications... hopefully this should be a return to rp'ing for me, as I've not done much recently... I already have twisty plot turns in mah head, as well as a motivational speech at some point that references Blue Oyster Cult. I'm so pro.)
    Last edited by mmoce7d5856052; 2010-08-30 at 02:01 PM.

Name: Patches.
    Race: Undead, I think. One side is Human, but I have some High Elf on my back. Not to forget my Dwarven leg.
    Party Role: Powerful Warrior thing. I can also spit plague at bad people.
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: No.
    If YES, how much?: No. Patches has no money.
    Family details incase of Death: They're all dead.
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Abomination, previously serving under the Lich King. I can smash things into smaller things. Goblins looking at me funny now, so I'll be leaving.

(If you would prefer me to bring a different character, I'll bring along my Ethereal.)
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-08-30 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Hooray, a taker Seems this expedition is going to be pretty varied :P

He's not an extremely serious character. If you would like though, I could bring a more serious one, like my Ethereal or Blood Elf.

Deleted
    Nah, it's fine. I'm not really aiming for anything too serious with this anyway

Name: Acnoctus Shadowspire
    Race: Forsaken Quel'dorei
    Party Role: A powerful warrior as well as dark spellcaster. I have the ability to ressurect any fallen companions into undeath if they so choose, as well as heal any undead who join the expedition.
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: YES
    If YES, how much?: 1,000 gold coins
    Family details incase of Death: Two brothers. Residences of western silvermoon and the scholomance
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Once was a powerful captain of the scourge before I was freed and joined the ebon blade as well as a commanding officer in the thalassian military. I have had a plethora of combat experience and I can assure you I will not be a liability.

Now that that's all well and good I must ask when you plan on starting this... If it's before Saturday consider my application revoked, as I am going on vacation and I would prefer to not hold anything up.

Deleted
    It'd probably be this week, but if once we get a few more people if they dont mind doing it later it's fine with me... gives me a few days to sort out some stuff for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Tyralius
    Race: Ethereal
    Party Role: I can be the lorekeeper of your expedition and aid in combat if need be.
    Monetary Deposit In Case Of Death: No
    If YES, How Much: none, just arrived in town. err, planet...
    Family Details Incase of Death: N/A
    Other (Tradeskills, Previous Experience): I am an apprentice Enchanter, minimal combat experience.

(hurray for Blue Oyster Cult!)
    Last edited by Tusakano; 2010-09-01 at 06:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Name: Fryloc Light-Strider
    Race: Human
    Party Role: Guarding the healers.
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: No
    If YES, how much?: 0
    Family details incase of Death: None
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Previous battles include The assault on Naxxramas and Icecrown Citadel.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

Name: Gazlow Flamesprocket
    Race: Goblin
    Party Role: Techno Mage, Every seen a Sticky grenede and a Fire ball thrown at the same time?,also i can use my explosives to open up the walls of the cave
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: no i dont got any family in touch at the moment
    If YES, how much?: no my family dont contact me anymore since my parents died
    Family details incase of Death: my father and mother are dead my other relivtives dont contact me
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Goblin Engineer and Enchanter at your service also yes a tip is required,in the past i was rich then poor then served as a Mage Aprrentice and now im rich again, ahh.. the life of a Goblin

more info at:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Flamesprocket
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2010-09-01 at 10:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im gona bring my new RP character to this I just have to get him typed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    APPLICATION
    Name: Vetreth Morrowdawn
    Party Role: Warrior, I can deal alot of damage, but also take alot too.
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: NO
    If YES, how much?:N/A
    Family details incase of Death: My family is dead.
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): I've fought in the first war. I've fought in the second war. I've fought in the third war. I've fought in Northrend. I know a little bit about fighting. A master Blacksmith. I've been practicing my trade for over 50 years.

APPLICATION
    Name: Ruon Thunderhorn
    Race: Shu'halo (Tauren)
    Party Role: Can create maps of the caves, skilled scout and ranged fighter.
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: YES
    If YES, how much?: 100 gold
    Family details incase of Death: Hala and Korut Thunderhorn, both living in Thunder Bluff
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Scout, Tracker, and Map Maker for the Horde Expedition in Northrend, protected caravans in Mulgore and the Barrens.

The signs are looking good so far. A very varied group.

10+ Year Old Account
    APPLICATION
    Name: WIP
    Party Role: Mage/mage assasin
    If YES, how much?:
    Family details incase of Death: No
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Skilled in abjuration, illusion, conjuration and other forms of similar magic.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is looking decent.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

Deleted
    Name: Xana.
    Race: Draenei
    Party Role: I can bend many types of magic. I can also support a party with protective barriers - My healing abilities are currently limited.
    Monetary Deposit incase of Death: No.
    If YES, how much?: That wich I own cannot be counted in gold.
    Family details incase of Death: N/A. ( Morzath will know if harm comes my way )
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Though I am young, I already have years of combat experience. Under my master, I've trained and commanded forces in the heat of battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    APPLICATION
    Name: Valakin Snowflight
    Race: Night Elf
    Party Role: Bear druid
    If YES, how much?:
    Family details incase of Death: None
    Other (Tradeskills, previous experience): Some leatherworking experience. Lots of combat experience

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking nice, we aiming for a certain number?
    Also will it be set when this is all said and done or will people still be able to join?