Weird mouse problem

I have a problem with my mouse, and usually I try a bunch of stuff before I ask, but I'm really clueless here.

My Razer Naga (bought 6 months ago) Has been working fine until a few days ago. Suddenly when I click on something, which can be a spell or the menu, nothing happends,
    its as if it just clicks trough (Note: I haven't set my bars or anything to click trough) And if I try to use my browser (when this happends) I can't even click out of it, change song etc etc,
    nothing seems to respond when I click!

I've tried changing USB port but that doesnt help, there's no driver for it either as far as I can tell, and honestly it's just kinda weird it happens now all of sudden?
    If I ALT f4 (Keyboard works) everything, it seems to work again, so I really don't get it

Of course, the mouse could be bad (after 6 months tho!?) but that just makes my wonder why it works when I shut down programs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Uninstall all the naga drivers anything that says naga then restart and then download the new drivers.

"As of Razer Naga Driver version 2.03 the lock issue seems to be fixed.
    "-Bug fix: Intermittent mouse button lock-ups."

You have to uninstall all the drivers first then restart and download new drivers. Most people have said this works.
    Last edited by Dethh; 2010-08-30 at 09:35 PM.

Really common issue with Naga on WoW is that people use shift-numbers for keybinding it. WoW uses those to change between action bars, and it's not something you can turn off (at least easily).
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Nope, not at all. I usually just use my keybinds (1,2,3 etc) and I notice it when I click like a drink or menu or something, it doesn't happend specifically when I click shift
    I have some spells keybinded to shift and something else tho, would it help changing those?

Edit, thanks, I'll try your suggestion Dethh
    Last edited by Ranem; 2010-08-30 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Really common issue with Naga on WoW is that people use shift-numbers for keybinding it. WoW uses those to change between action bars, and it's not something you can turn off (at least easily).
    I had originally asked if he was using shift when this happened but then edited my post after reading the driver update. Although Vess is correct that is a very common issue with the shift button.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    I had originally asked if he was using shift when this happened but then edited my post after reading the driver update. Although Vess is correct that is a very common issue with the shift button.
    I think the problem was the driver, we'll see if I run into the problem again.
    Thanks guys