Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beta is beta. Thanks for the post

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Love how people a whining about Aimed shot when the hunter in the vid is a BM (hint only MM hunters get aimed shot).

Oh and as Blizzard have said numbers are not tuned at all currently.
    That is so incorrect. Any spec can use aimed shot specing into it. It isn't in the MM tree anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Excuse me isn't Aimed shot the Marksman signature shot anymore that they get at level 10?

I didn't see anything about them changing that.

I'm 99% sure you are wrong about that.
    QFT. Aimed shot comes with specing into MM as your primary tree now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    QFT. Aimed shot comes with specing into MM as your primary tree now.
    >.< touche haha. I just didn't see it in the recent build tree for cata.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doylez View Post
    resilience will fix it.
    +1 :d

Deleted
    Interesting stuff... But you have PvE gear, no resil, you are both DPS classes who must duel in a way "kill asap or be killed" and most importantly Blizz stated that tuning numbers isnt something they are doing right now. I bealive they also said that tuning numbers is very easy and fast thing to do.... I think WotLK proves otherwise :P.

Deleted
    considering the fact, that numbers will be fix (excluding warlocks of course) I should just reroll a lock ...

Well in the most recent build they buffed hunters (namely bm and arcane shot damage).

as a Lv83 hunter in icc heroics gear the pet (devilsaur) normal hits on Lv 85 mob hit for about 2000-4000 (with frenzy+cobra strikes its kind of fast)
    6 sec kill command, crits for 18,000-26,000 (working on mastery + 1 mastery = +2.5% damage)

arcane shot crits anywhere from 12,000 to 16,000 (without rapid killing). Only a few other classes have a similar burst (like dk and ret pally) but other classes well.. as you can see really struggle to kill someone.

Lv84 highest bestial wrath kill command on a lv84 mob is 39,000 (still in all icc gear)
    Last edited by gulkeeva; 2010-09-07 at 09:09 PM.

Like resilience is going to help, even if it did -20% it would still be a 24k+ crits.

This will make it to live, remember paladins?

I soloed 20+ enemies at my level at 60 without even losing any MANA, and they let it through.

- It's all balanced for level 85
    - Resilience will fix it

Just pick one of these wellknown developer bullshit quotes and stop making threads.