Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Oh, I remembered another one! Mind Vision. Not only does it let me take some awesome screenshots, but I love hitting a Rogue who is riding up to the Lumber Mill with it and still having them targeted when they stealth. Then you smack them with Shadow Word: Pain or Devouring Plague and knock them out of stealth

Also, Ocigo, I also had a Mage before my first Priest Was I the only one who ended up *really* missing Blink after you swapped?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    No you aren't alone on that one. I still miss using blink even now, it was as natual as breathing or well... blinking. However having said that I certainly don't miss bugged blinking. Blinking and not moving or even going backwards FTL. :<

Mind controlling people off cliffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is a single thing I dislike about being a Holy priest. There's still some room for improvement, but I can't think of anything that annoys me.
    Specific things I like.
    - Guardian Spirit
    - Body and Soul (both in and out of instances, I always miss it in Dalaran when I'm in my shadow spec)
    - Mind Vision
    - Levitate
    - Lightwell
    - The ability to pick up the slack from other healers, no matter the circumstances
    - Using almost every spell on my bars each encounter
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me weird, but, I started playing Priest because I liked the sound Mind Blast made.
    My first priest was also a Night Elf, loved Starshards.

More fun than playing a DK at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelix View Post
    Call me weird, but, I started playing Priest because I liked the sound Mind Blast made.
    My first priest was also a Night Elf, loved Starshards.
    Haha, that's actually why I made my Priest a Night Elf, my main was a Druid and I wanted something offensive to help me level. I guess I eventually got its replacement on my Druid, but it was still weird to see it go, though I only had it 'til I hit somewhere around 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Oh, I remembered another one! Mind Vision. Not only does it let me take some awesome screenshots, but I love hitting a Rogue who is riding up to the Lumber Mill with it and still having them targeted when they stealth. Then you smack them with Shadow Word: Pain or Devouring Plague and knock them out of stealth

Also, Ocigo, I also had a Mage before my first Priest Was I the only one who ended up *really* missing Blink after you swapped?
    I think my greatest experience in WoW was casting Mind Vision on people outside of Stormwind and telling them not only could I see them, I could see their UI and what was on their computer. One person I told them I was very disappointed in what I found on their computer and they panicked.

Deleted
    I love melting faces and meters on my shadow priest. Firing those mind flays off every 1.6 sec while watching your dots crit 10k :P

mind control ppl jump off a boat or something like that then lol after they rage /w

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted a healer that is purely holy, i dont like druids because i dont like to hot everything. I didnt want a paladin because i didnt plan on beacon + holy light/flash of light spam and i just never even looked at a shaman.

All and all i really enjoy the way priests heal.

Probably disperse, especially during raids.

It's so fun to be one of the few people who don't need to pay attention to mechanics that might otherwise kill you, simply because you can disperse through them and be fine (like Festergut).

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Deleted
    Started my preist because i just love the way disc heals. I really like the double dip (AE+Tank Healer) role. Shame she is still stuck on level 22 :P, but she is getting ready for cata

Power word Barrier... Here i come!

PvE Holy: incredible healing power with tons of situationnal spells, CDs, nicely varied gameplay and all-round awesomeness(think body&soul).
    PvE Disc: simplifies the lich king fight incredibly. But i find the gameplay rather boring, along the lines of resto druid.
    PvP Disc: pure awesome sauce mixed up with an incredibly varied gameplay. (then again I'm in no way a pvp boy, this is just my experience from mucking about in low rated 22s and Bgs)

Priest is by far my favorite healing class (haven't tested shamys tho) druids are just mind boglingly boring and palys, once you remember to use stuff like salvation, sacrifice, AM,... become quite monotonous.

The random blackout stuns in pvp are... oh wait.. ... gone.. haha

I like that i can churn out some serious face melting pain.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

When it comes to healing, I like having lots of tools to choose from, the Priest class delivers on this.

Yesterday, I was talking to someone about Shadow DPS and why I enjoyed it. What I ended on was basically, it's complicated enough that you have to pay attention to it or hurt, but it's not so complicated that you have to spend a ton of effort to keep it going.