Deleted

Shadow Embrace PvP

Hello!

I wonder if Shadow Embrace is neccesary for PvP? And in that case I wonder how many points should I put in.

Quote Originally Posted by FY711 View Post
    Hello!

I wonder if Shadow Embrace is neccesary for PvP? And in that case I wonder how many points should I put in.
    In pvp, you wont cast many haunt or SB, so you'll almost neever get the 3 stack, still, it count as an affliction effect, so it boost your drain via soul siphon. Many warlock just put 1 point in it for this reason

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    In pvp, you wont cast many haunt or SB, so you'll almost neever get the 3 stack, still, it count as an affliction effect, so it boost your drain via soul siphon. Many warlock just put 1 point in it for this reason
    It's not because of soul spihon, it for dispel protection. To reach the maximum effect of soul siphon you only need 3 debuffs. drain life counts as 1, + CoE and Haunt = max dmg on drain life.

Often 1 point in it for adding a debuff is enough, primarily for the dispell protection by providing an extra debuff on the target.
    It will rarely stack to any good number for a length of time, so as a dps increase it is sub-par at best.
    With the greater costs coming to dispells, then protection through such trash debuffs will have a much greater benefit.
    Sure them hitting unstable affliction has its appeal, but I have found that rarely to be the case.

Deleted
    Ok, thanks guys for the help.

Deleted
    May I also ask what glyphs are the best for Affliction PvP?

Just secure glyph of soul link and shadowflame. The last one is your choice. Some glyph it for Quick Decay, some just glyph it for others.