Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    "cough" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jpsuMx_fOk

this stuffs been going on for years though in this case the priest did the actual tanking,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    Why did you never use SW:death? Or am i wrong ?
    SW:death is a movement spell, dropping it into a priority over MF and MB is actually a DPS loss

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice video!

Side Note: I don't use no clipping macro for mind flay aswell but I never seem to clip em, I'm sitting on 40-50ms latency
    (yes I do use quartz as reference to see when I have to cast a new one) It isnt needed in my opinion if you just learn what to do. I think I can chaincast mind flay with my eyes closed without clipping

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nabais View Post
    Some magic dust and PLIM!

Embrace Theory

we use:
    drums of the wild and forgotten kings
    flask of frost wyrm
    Fish Feast

We managed to kill sartharion using improvement Vampiric Embrace, that is a talent from our spec.
    We are from GrimBatol and this is a prove shadow priest can be a interesting class and make some magic ^^
    Sigh..more idiots posting a "OH WE DID IT WITH THIS CLASS SETUP SO IT OBVIOUSLY BELONGS IN WORLD/REALM/COUNTRY FIRSTS!!" video.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

This thread hurts and I now see why some spriests do so poorly for dps =[

10+ Year Old Account
    next realm first will be with 9 ambush rogues and a kitty -.-

good job btw

Hello, What is the point in doing all of this? Ther is NONE is there ? You will prob say to show people what you can do. But why do you even want to do that? We live in a world were people think they are better than others but were not we are all EQUAL! Do please tatoo that onto your hand. . Another point. Dont take this to bad because it's not a argument its just my oppinion. Slyder Hellsceam (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus View Post
    Oh my god it's "priests", not "priest's". (Don't blame it on not having English as primary language because mine isn't English either.)

Also, lol'd at the one who died of the lava wave.
    If your referring to a plural possessive it's priests' otherwise priests is just plural

Deleted
    FAST while u still can! do the same with a different tank and claim another EU first
    best backpeddling ive ever seen

the vid did make me lol tho, guy dying on 1:00

This vid made me sad, like the priest running at 0:50 RIGHT INTO THE FRIGING wave. I mean why ?

imo, some people gotta stop being elitist douchebags, they obviously did this for the lulz, and just wanted to show its possible, so what if he did a rotation wrong, or fuck up clipping, IT DOES NOT MATTER, this was boviously just him and some friends having some fun.

Also nice work Nabias, i'm happy it worked for you guys
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    imo, some people gotta stop being elitist douchebags, they obviously did this for the lulz, and just wanted to show its possible, so what if he did a rotation wrong, or fuck up clipping, IT DOES NOT MATTER, this was boviously just him and some friends having some fun.

Regardless, he remains a terrible player and people are actually doing him a favour by informing him of this and ways he can improve his play. If you subscribe to the "If the boss dies, it's ok" school of thought then you are just another scrub who will never kill anything challenging without being carried.

Perhaps he will take some useful advice from this thread and improve, perhaps he won't but don't try and drag him down to your level by telling him that sucking is just another playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by nabais View Post
    so make one video and show the world your class can zerg that.
    Was unaware a warrior tank was part of your class...

10+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive. The thought of doing 9Spriest with 1 warrior or pala have been ocouring to me from time to time. cool to see someone finaly doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post

Pretty sure the rule is post something stupid in raid progression/world first forum = get flamed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    Pretty sure the rule is post something stupid in raid progression/world first forum = get flamed for it.
    Actually, I think its a forum rule not to flame people.