Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Look What Just Dropped From J!NX!

Be honest folks, would you really go around in your day to day lives wearing World of Warcraft themed clothing?

Deleted
    No.

Hah, no. I'm a closet WoW player.

Deleted
    No, just no! Heck WoW forums alone make me cringe

Deleted
    Only if they made a murloc suit. That would be awesome for a party xD

But to answer your question: Nope, but I don't wear fan merchandise at all from anything and this is not an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This

i'm proud of my addictions. for example, i typically wear: a syringe, a removable pot leaf tattoo, and my level ?? humanoid t-shirt whilst holding a bottle of lotion and jim beam.
    I Think, Therefore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This. WoW is my shameful secret. Like a mistress. or a child.

Yep, I have a ton of gaming shirts already. I don't hide the fact that I'm a gamer. If someone wishes to judge me based on that then I don't need to know them.

lol i love that everyone's ashamed to let people know they play WoW.

I wear the Priest legendary armor set shirt to school all the time and will prolly end up buyin the other set shirts to...i dun't care if people know i play WoW or not they can mock all they want but its no different from them playinj CoD all day...different game type maybe but its the same concept of time wasting

Im not a closet WoW player I just dont talk about it, but ill talk about it in public if im with friends that play and only the friends that play it no one else. But since im going to blizzcon, i thought about maybe wearing a shirt cause its not like i can hide my fanboyism there?

"Ya hey guys is this blizzcon?.. ok cool! who wants to play beer pong? (while wearing a visor backwards and a tight polo from hollister)
    Last edited by Copasetik318; 2010-09-01 at 07:12 PM.

I'm not entirely seeing what this has to do with Cataclysm.

On topic: I have a "For the Horde," Warlock, Sindragosa, and Kerrigan/Zeratul shirt that I do wear outside.

Well, almost evry1 in my school have wow cloths!
    So yeah....

I do
    Already got the awesome "Gnomeregan Bombardiers" and the "Diablo III"-special edition t-shirts !
    And they're some of my favourite <3
    ...Also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post

OFC! I'm wearing my DK shirt whenever i can ^^

I wouldn't wear one. Ever.

I proudly wear my Knights of the Ebon Blade shirt to work.
    Last edited by Avhri; 2010-09-01 at 07:14 PM.
    You will Adapt to change or be CRUSHED beneath it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidius View Post
    i dun't care if people know i play WoW or not they can mock all they want but its no different from them playinj CoD all day...different game type maybe but its the same concept of time wasting
    this as its true and most people that mock wow players are wow players

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    Considering JINX has been selling WoW related shirts for a while now, I'm thinking otherwise. Personally, I'm a fan of my spray Horde Symbol t-shirt (basically a black shirt with the red Horde Symbol and no other markings). I wear it here and there. I've head people recognize it, but not know what it was from, that's funny.