View Poll Results: WoW Tat, good or bad?

Voters
453. This poll is closed
  • I'm actually thinking about getting/have one already

101 22.30%
  • More power to you, just not for me

127 28.04%
  • Meh, probably not a good idea

99 21.85%
  • Your a dumbass

126 27.81%
Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

WoW Related Tattoo? Opinions Wanted

So I'm actually thinking about getting the Horde crest tattooed onto the inside of my forearm, starting from just above my wrist, stretching to just below my elbow joint. I figured that its ambiguous enough that if a person who played wow saw it, they would know whats up and someone who didn't would just think its a cool piece of tribal art or something (not that I mind if people know I play wow).

What do you guys think? Would you ever get a WoW tattoo or do you think I'm a dumbass for considering it?

Raw opinions....GO!

Its what it means to you thats important not others...its really no different than getting a football clubs logo tattoo on you to show your support for your team.

If i had the cash i would why not? if people think less of you for having a wow related tattoo then they arnt worth knowing!
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Your body, your decision. Personally I think you will end up regretting it - wow's a video game it will get old soon enough. But your call.

Deleted
    let's be honest, you wont want it later in life! it's a dumbass idea.. and also, having to explain a wow tattoo to the opposite sex is lol. unless you're a girl. then it doesn't matter!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if u are only getting it becouse of wow i dont think its a good idea as in a few years u prob wont be playing annymore

If u yust like the look even if it wasnt wow related go ahead

Go for it.
    People get tattoo's of things that they like.. you like WoW, why is it any different?

no matter how long the Horde Crest wont ever get old, i mean even if you didnt know what it was it would still look bad ass. its simple yet primal look =D
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Salaran View Post
    So I'm actually thinking about getting the Horde crest tattooed onto the inside of my forearm, starting from just above my wrist, stretching to just below my elbow joint. I figured that its ambiguous enough that if a person who played wow saw it, they would know whats up and someone who didn't would just think its a cool piece of tribal art or something (not that I mind if people know I play wow).

What do you guys think? Would you ever get a WoW tattoo or do you think I'm a dumbass for considering it?

Raw opinions....GO!
    Terrible Idea... When you're Older you're going to HATE it. Also... Theres an option to Faction Change what Happens if your Opinions Change, yo?

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Depends if u are only getting it becouse of wow i dont think its a good idea as in a few years u prob wont be playing annymore

If u yust like the look even if it wasnt wow related go ahead
    I feel you, but I don't think my tats will come down to whats important to me in the future. It will be about what I liked when I got them. I don't think I will regret it just because its not something I do anymore.

Good feedback

(not that I mind if people know I play wow)
    do you mind people know you tattoo yourself some videogamestuff? if not, go on, else think twice

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're gonna get a WoW tatto, don't get the horde symbol. Or the ally symbol.
    Just a terribad idea.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

tbh i love the look of the horde logo wether its in a game or not. could look sick and if people ask just say its tribal. if you do, post a link : >

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, looks a bit weird though, at least the movement animation. It needs to be slowed down a little so it doesn't look like someone with parkinsons.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally wouldn't do it. When World of Warcraft is over, you got to keep it. You'll hate the thing then.

Well tbh getting a WoW related tattoo is a dumbass idea unless it's the horde crest. I honestly do see the tribal effect to it which is what I love about it, you may see it as the Horde crest but like you said most people will see it as a cool tribal tattoo. Only reason most people here are saying it's a terrible idea is cause we play wow. I'd be agreeing with them if it was a tattoo of say an Orc/undead/troll/etc or the alliance crest.

I play alliance but I would so get the Horde crest as a tattoo (Maybe not as big) mainly cause I just like the way it looks not because i know it's from a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your life, your body... Do it up man!

My wife and I have thought about getting a Horde symbol tattoo'd somewhere... Just haven't decided. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to, GO FOR IT.
    i'm a big believer in "If you're gonna get a tattoo make sure it means something to you".
    Obviously this means something to you.
    Have fun!
    /wave

I'm thinking about getting one aswell, haven't decided where but you should defenetly go for it

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Deleted
    I say go for it, if you want it!

its a fine piece of art and if it has value to you in any way, thats even better!
    In the end its YOUR body, YOUR money and YOUR descision.

But from the wrist till elbowjoint? don't you stretch is out then??

Why do you want it? just for the looks of it, or does it remind you of something?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personal reasons aside, if I wanted to express how I felt about the game at the moment in a positive light to people, getting a tattoo is not a bad way to go. For the people that say you may regret it, the only time you would regret getting one is if you put the name of your bf/gf/significant other and realize they weren't the one for you. Have fun explaining that to the next special someone you meet.

10+ Year Old Account

Raw opinions....GO!

Yeah just not a good idea....

1. Your branded with the horde logo with life
    2. The novelty will ware off like in a few weeks
    3. People will be like omg hes a nerd but thats nothing to be ashamed off :P
    4. All the alliance bitchez will be like omg hes a hordie!

But seriously its your choice
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant