Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cataclysm lvl 85 Skills in video

Doing this topic for people spamming with lvl 85 video skills requests, here you go:
    Note: non 85 skills Links are displayed in small characters.

Updates:
    2010-09-07: Rogue Smoke Bomb, Video.
    2010-09-06: Dk Dark Simulacrum, Spells that can be copied.
    2010-09-06: Hunter 2 new videos of Camouflage.
    2010-09-05: Dk Dark Simulacrum Video.
    2010-09-05: Druid Wild Mushroom + new starsurge anim.
    2010-09-05: Priest Revelations, New Leap of Faith Video & Chakra.
    2010-09-05: Priest Power Word: Barrier, chakra with renew & smite.
    2010-09-05: DK Dark Simulacrum pictures.
    2010-09-05: Mage Timewarp picture.
    2010-09-04: Shaman Spiritwalker's Grace Video (including Healing Rain, Unleashed Weapon, and the new Maelstorm Weapon animation).
    2010-09-04: Mage flame orb video (lvl 81 skill) + picture of Dk Dark Simulacrum, Rogue Smoke Bomb.

• Death Knight Dark Simulacrum Videos: spells that can be copied, more footage, Pictures: 01 | Thread1 | Thread2.
      Dark Simulacrum | 20 Runic Power | 40 yd range | Instant | 1 min cooldown.
      Places a dark ward on an enemy that persists for 8 sec, triggering when the enemy next spends mana on a single-target spell, and allowing the Death Knight to unleash an exact duplicate of that spell. Against nonplayers, only absorbs some harmful spells (Wowhead).
    • Druid Wild Mushroom + Detonate: Youtube.
      + Bonus: Starsurge, Cataclysm Beta Druid Views & Insight.
      Wild Mushroom | 11% of base mana | 40 yd range | 0.5 sec cast
      Grow a magical Mushroom with 5 Health at the target location. After 4 sec, the Mushroom will become invisible. When detonated by the Druid or by damage by enemies, the Mushroom will explode dealing 270 to 304 damage to all nearby enemies within 10 yards. Only 3 Mushrooms can be placed at one time (wowhead).

Wild Mushroom: Detonate | 11% of base mana | 40 yd range| Instant cast
      Detonates all of your Wild Mushrooms, dealing 270 to 304 damage to all nearby targets within 15 yards. Boom (wowhead).
    • Hunter (Camouflage): Video wow.com, 01, 02 | Pics
      + Bonus: multishot skill in cata: video.
      Camouflage 20 Focus, Instant 1 min cooldown: You camouflage, blending into into your surroundings, causing you and your pet to be untargetable and providing stealth while stationary. You can lay traps while camouflaged, but any damage done by you or your pet will cancel the effect. Cannot be cast while in combat. Lasts for 1 min. Wowhead
    • Mage: Time Warp Youtube | Picture.
      + Bonus: Improved Sheep, Curtain of Frost, Flame Orb.
      Time Warp | 26% of base mana | Instant cast | 5 min cooldown
      Warp the flow of time, increasing melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 30% for all party and raid members. Lasts 40 sec.

Allies receiving this effect will become unstuck in time, and be unable to benefit from Bloodlust, Heroism, or Time Warp again for 10 min (wowhead).
    • Paladin: Guardian of the Ancient Kings Video | Picture of the Pet.
      Guardian of the Ancient Kings behaves differently based on your Specialization:

Holy: Summons the Ancient Healer, who uses the Light of the Ancient Kings spell to also heal your target. It is unknown if this is only applied from Single target healing, or all healing.

Protection: Summons the Ancient Guardian, who uses Ancient Guardian to reduce all incoming damage dealt to the Paladin.

Retribution: Summons the Ancient Crusader, which causes the paladin to gain Ancient Power each time the Guardian attacks. When the guardian is defeated or flees from battle, Ancient Fury is released, causing damage split between all targets in range. The damage dealt from Ancient Fury is unknown. Wowhead.
    • Priest Leap of Faith: 01 | 02, Mindspike + Paralysis
      + Bonus: Inner Will 01 | 02, Shadowy Apparition, Evangelism, Archangel and Shadoworbs, Chakra with POH - Heal - Renew - Smite, Power Word: Barrier, Power Word: Barrier & Archangel, Revelations.
      Leap of Faith | 32% of base mana | 30 yd range | Instant cast | 1.5 min cooldown
      You pull the spirit of the friendly party or raid target to you, instantly moving them directly in front of you.

Mind Spike | 17% of base mana | 35 yd range | 1.5 sec cast
      Blasts the target for 1083 to 1143 Shadowfrost damage, and increases the critical strike chance of your next Mind Blast on the target by 30%. Stacks up to 3 times (Wowhead).
    • Rogue Smoke Bomb: Video | Picture.
      Smoke Bomb | Instant | 3 min cooldown
      Creates a cloud of thick smoke in a 8 yard radius around the Rogue for 10 sec. Enemies are unable to target into or out of the smoke cloud (wowhead).
    • Shaman: Spiritwalker's Grace Youtube (including Healing Rain, Unleashed Weapon, and the new Maelstorm Weapon animation).
      Spiritwalker's Grace | 12% of base mana | Instant cast | 2 min cooldown.
      Calls upon spiritual guidance, permitting movement while casting non-instant Shaman spells. This spell may be cast while casting other spells. Lasts 10 sec (wowhead).
    • Warlock: Player + Pet Skills
      Video Featuring:
      - Soul Burn's new animations and Soul Burn: Drain Life.
      - Demon Soul
      - New Life Tap
      - Felguard abilities including: Felstorm, Axe Toss, Legion Strike and Pursuit.
      - Imp abilities including: Flee, Singe Magic
      - Demonology abilities: Inferno, Demon Leap, Hand of Gul'dan
      - Destruction abilities: Empowered Imp
      - Affliction abilities: Soul Burn: Seed of Corruption
      Demon Soul | 15% of base mana | 100 yd range | Instant cast | 2 min cooldown

You and your summoned demon fuse souls, granting the Warlock a temporary power depending on the demon currently enslaved.

Imp - Critical Strike damage on cast time Destruction spells increased by 60% for 30 sec. Each spell cast benefitting from this effect reduces the bonus by 20% until the bonus expires after 3 casts.

Voidwalker - All threat generated by you transferred to your Voidwalker for 15 sec.

Succubus - Shadow Bolt damage increased by 10% for 20 sec.

Felhunter - Periodic shadow damage increased by 20% for 20 sec.

Felguard - Spell haste increased by 15% and fire and shadow damage done increased by 10% for 20 sec (Wowhead).
    • Warrior: Heroic Leap 01 | 02 .
      Heroic Leap | 8 - 25 yd range | Instant | 2 min cooldown
      Leap through the air towards a targeted location, slamming down with destructive force to deal 100% weapon damage to all enemies within 5 yards, stunning them for 2 sec (Wowhead).
    • Bonus, Mixed Classes: Cataclysm - New Spells and Talents.
      Mage: Imp Sheep
      Hunter: New Aimed Shot
      Druid: Starsurge + Solar Beam
      Shaman: Earthquake + Bind Elemental + Lava Surge
      Rogue: Bladeflurry + Killing Spree + Vendetta + Recuperate
      Warrior: Throwdown
      Warlock: New Shadowflame + Soulfire Crits + Hand of Gul'dan.

Last edited by mmoc3142c27852; 2010-09-07 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks for posting these in one topic

10+ Year Old Account
    once again theres No drood/Rogue Videooo, but i guess thanks for these ones

Deleted
    Added: Priest
    Last edited by mmoc3142c27852; 2010-09-03 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks a trillion. NOW GIEF HEROIC LEAP. And eff locks getting all the good warrior abilities in some way shape or form.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I want to see Wild Mushroom and Heroic Leap.

TYVM for this very worthy post, ima enjoying me that camo vidya
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Got about 50% left til 85 then i will show smoke bomb.

Thanks for Posting, and........ WTB MOAR!!!

Oh wow I had no idea Camo looked so sexy. I wonder if they'll apply the same effect to stealth and shadowmeld?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Deleted
    Paladin: Guardian of the Ancient Kings, Picture of the Pet (thread)

Thanks
    you're welcome

---------- Post added 2010-09-03 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Got about 50% left til 85 then i will show smoke bomb.
    can't wait

---------- Post added 2010-09-03 at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Thanks a trillion. NOW GIEF HEROIC LEAP. And eff locks getting all the good warrior abilities in some way shape or form.
    there are videos of the skill on youtube, but only the one who was originally planed for wolk, i guess they updated it

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-xecrUy5Ic
    Last edited by mmoc3142c27852; 2010-09-03 at 09:46 PM.

Heroic leap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWLdMToCJU

Legit heroic leap, btw.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2010-09-04 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Heroic leap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWLdMToCJU

Legit heroic leap, btw.
    Ehh... Man... I hope they do Something else with it. I LOVE the idea of it, but seeing that... is just a Let down. It's pretty much just a "Jump N' Charge" with a Different name =/

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Ehh... Man... I hope they do Something else with it. I LOVE the idea of it, but seeing that... is just a Let down. It's pretty much just a "Jump N' Charge" with a Different name =/

That's pretty much all it is, anyway. It's an aoe charge + thunderclap(if that's still in it).

Deleted
    I can't post links yet but add watch?v=7L5IRHuPCAE for the time warp spell for mage.
    no animation or sound yet.

I know Blizzard is going to put a LITTLE bit more time into these Spells, but... my God... I hope they don't get lazy and make them... Well... unexciting.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    was waiting for something like this

thx op!

As soon as someone gets the move smoke bomb please make a video of it and thank you.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost