PvP Vendor Rep Items (Tol Barad) Screenies inside

So i posted these in another thread someone had started but it seems more prudent to put them in this forum

If they have been posted before on the front page I apologise I must have missed them

This staff is 2 times better then the most powerful caster dps weapon in wotlk...
    Last edited by haxartus; 2010-09-04 at 04:56 PM.

I thought Spell Power wasn't going to be in Cataclysm?

15+ Year Old Account
    they are only putting is SP on weapons. i guess its a way to give people + heals/damg with out giving them bigger mana pools. (b.c intel give sp/bigger mana pools)

Deleted
    This is insane !!

im totally getting that seagull.

Deleted
    1.7k SP 0 .................. o

Deleted
    Interesting trinkets,looks like they learned their lesson somewhat.
    Well the caster once anyway.

Deleted
    321 agility is just madness. Just plain madness. i know it will be scailed but still. I would love to know how that drake looks like tbh :3 i hope the ones who are in ehh forgot the name of the place, that area under/inside the maelstrom. w/e

I believe the Wind Drakes were shown in a video on the front page a while ago, I may be wrong and thinking of another Drake with a similar name though.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    HEYHEY SEAGULL AND DRAKE.
    /prepares to start grinding