Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Leap of Faith + group only = useless

Great..... just like Tranquility.

I am obviously not gonna grief players with this, this is absolute bullcrap.

If paladins can "accidently" grief players with Hand of Protection/Divine Intervention, then why don't you just remove/edit to group only those??

Blizz always giving paladins the upper hand again.

See last post ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2010-09-05 at 07:02 PM.

More QQ please. It's delicious y'know.

Verbal warning, I'll recognise your avatar and sig, so I'll notice you step out of line ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2010-09-05 at 06:56 PM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they say that they were removing Divine Intervention? Atleast I thought they did long ago (in beta that is)

Anyway, why would it matter if its group only? It sounds like a PvP skill anyway and some situational boss ability (like Val'kyrs on Lich Kings ;P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously?
    They give priests our healing consecrate and they complain about this?

You can use /cancelaura to prevent paladin fuckery in the ways you mentioned. Can't do what with leap of faith.

Deleted
    I think by "group" they meant "raid" too. Unless it's already raid/party only.

If it would be group only, it's PvE use would be equal to 0. Unless the specificaly design encounters with LoFing for example tanks or some particular targets in mind.

But hey, PvP skill indeed.

lol what? paladins cannot cast those 2 spells on people not within their raid/groups. so what exactly is the point of this thread, besides you being a complete fucktard?

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, just maybe, by "group only" they meant the people in your group as in your raid group

15+ Year Old Account
    GC said group wise, but he meant raid and party (both = group).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you realise how desperate and pathetic you sound?

You might not grief people with it, but others DEFINITELY will. I know this, 'cos I would if I could.

Yeah, but the person you are trying to save is not in your group?? Well, he/she is screwed then...

Kind of disappointing when your endgame spell is something you will use next to never.

implying that the spell was any good before it was group only

Dang---beaten by..around 30secs @.@

Paladin HoP and DI can only be used in group/raid. Leap is same way-Stop complaining. Kkthxbaibai

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    Yeah, but the person you are trying to save is not in your group?? Well, he/she is screwed then...

Kind of disappointing when your endgame spell is something you will use next to never.
    Then you don't care. If he's not in your group, he isn't important enough to matter.

It's kinda like saying "it's disappointing when your talented healing spells are something you'll use next to never".

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    GC said group wise, but he meant raid and party (both = group).
    At least a couple people in the world have a semblance of a brain.

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

I love how half the posters are confused.

The OP is worried that LoF might be group only which is similar to Tranquility, only the 5 people in your group (even if it's a 25man raid) are/can be affected by it. But the truth is LoF can affect the whole raid so it's just a whole bunch of miscommunication here...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ralh View Post
    I think by "group" they meant "raid" too. Unless it's already raid/party only.
    This. And in all honesty, who was expecting this skill to be usable on people outside your party/raid?

Group = Raid OR Party. This means that you can use it on anyone in your raid group or 5-man group.

lol...

people not understanding group=party OR RAID, so far into WOWs existance, is kinda worrying.

I think he made the mistake in considering that group and party were the same words. By group i assume he can only mean raid group and party group, otherwise the spell is next to useless in pve, not saying itll b awhole lot useful now either tho.