Weapons as a Fury?

Hi there,

i am in a good raiding guild (we have 11/12 heroic) for a short time and therefore i wont get Smourne before Cata is released. I dont think we will down LK HC in the next weeks, so i am working on my gear considering this. Which two weapons shall i get, if i have access to anything else but the ones mentioned above (LK10 HC is clear, as well as halion 10 HC, halion25 is still done in normal mode). I know that it is highly depending on my gear regarding hit/exp/arp cap, but in general, which weapons shall i get my fingers on? I got Cryptmaker HC last week and will use it with the rep-ring and one 10STR-10HIT-Gem to be capped, i also have Glorenzelg N and Shadows Edge. Should i aim for a second Cryptmaker HC to be over the hitcap by a huge amount (HS-bug still counting), or get Bryntroll HC main and Crypt HC off?

Bryntroll is too quick overall, so it's a no-no.

I suggest going for higher top damage on the weapon, which mean as slow as you can get, the most beneficial thing would most likely to be 2x cryptmaker even though you will lose a bit crit and be over hit capped by a huge amount.

ANd basically, a rule for weapon speed; If you have two weapons of equal iLevel the slower one should be in your MH for slam and heroic strike damage, while you have a faster weapon in your OH for steady rage generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    If you have two weapons of equal iLevel the slower one should be in your MH for slam and heroic strike damage, while you have a faster weapon in your OH for steady rage generation.
    on-next-strike skills like heroic strike do not benefit from a slower weapon.
    in a scenario where you have unlimited rage a faster weapon would in fact give you more hs damage than a slower one.

nevertheless you should go for dual cryptmaker heroic

Ok to sum it up: both of you suggest to get a second cryptmaker (h) instead of glorenzelg (n). so i played around with landsouls spreadsheet using every item (except LK25 HC, Halion25 HC and SMourne) and i didnt find a combination of gear with which 2x cryptmaker (h) is better than my actual combo, maybe i am doing something wrong but can anyone confirm these numbers?

That has to do with Landsoul's -dmg for being overcaps. If you take the -dmg from the hit of the SS and add it to the overall damage you will see a more accurate spreadsheet number (well, as accurate as a spreadsheet can be.) I notice this a lot for crit numbers. I think I am sitting up at -550 damage from the Crit levels that I am running. And we all know that more crit is not a bad thing.

Err.. could you be a little more explicit pls?

Are you over hit cap?

Use Gloren in your off hand, remove some of your expertise gear if you're overcap and you're good to go.

@Brakthir: No i am 6 rating below the hitcap, because the SS tells me to gem ArP instead of 10 STR / 10 Hit.

@Reignx: How shall i detect the number of the damage i lose when carrying 2xcryptmaker (h)? i just equipped them both, changed my gems for 100% ArP and used BQL neck (h) and the badge-cloak to be (close to) exp capped, but the dps is still about 40 dps lower...

Ok, things happened and i got my 2nd cryptmaker (h), so, what to do now, regarding my posts above? If it helps, you can see my character here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nnash&cn=Socko