Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Looking for a Raid Lockout Tracker.

Hello, I am a player with multiple level 85 alts and keeping track of their various lockouts can get... confusing.

With that in mind I have been looking for a raid lockout tracker that I like without much success. I have Altoholic installed and I love it to death but I do not like how it does its Calendar.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...altoholic.aspx Can also do it. A much bulkier package if that is the only thing you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...altoholic.aspx Can also do it. A much bulkier package if that is the only thing you want though.
    I guess asking the people to actually read the first post which is 5 lines or so of the topics they are answering too is too much ?

If you had actually read his post, he already said he was using Altoholic and that he didn't like the way it was working and was looking for alternatives......

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the suggestion Ashareth and thanks for actually reading my whole post.

One question though, will SavedInstances show me my alts lockouts without logging over to them? ( I realize of course that it will require me to log on them once for it to fetch the current lockout data but after that can I view that data from my main?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tdakara View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion Ashareth and thanks for actually reading my whole post.

One question though, will SavedInstance show me my alts lockouts without logging over to them? ( I realize of course that it will require me to log on them once for it to fetch the current lockout data but after that can I view that data from my main?)

Ok, just for the whole "how it looks", i must admit i started using it with a broker display, and i didn't test it without.

Using it with the broker plug-in it's an icon on your broker display, and on hoover you have a list of the instances one of your toons is saved to, in a grid-like display.

The add-on manage both the random normal (whatever the level) and the random rhc instances, and only add instances you are actually saved to in the tooltip list (ie: the list expand for each instance/rhc you are saved to), meaning you have a quite small display instead of a huge list of void entries for every instance you can run.

The drawback is that, for now, the author didn't found out how to take into account the new lockout system (Going from 10 to 25, 25 to 10, and a lockout based on the last boss you killed).

I hope it suits most of your needs.
    (ps : tracking 1 or more alt(s) in current content and lockout is a pain, good luck with it )

edit :
    on the "sowing unlogged alts" lockout thingy
    I'm not sure, but i think that when you end up saved to an instance (5man hc, whatever the level, raid, whatever the level, etc), it ends up showing in the savedinstance display.
    Normaly, outside of a crashing client, once you are saved to an instance (whatever the toon), it will show in the add-on on all your toons until the toon reach the lockout end.

I hope i answered your questions, if i didn't, just try it, the add-on is mostly visual (sorry if i didn't explained it properly).

PS : if you are into addon testing and/or a more dynamic way of doing things, try
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/acp.aspx
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...on-loader.aspx

It's 2 add-ons allowing to dynamicly change your addons with a /reloadui for most addons.

I hope it's what you were asking for, good luck
    Last edited by Ashareth; 2011-04-27 at 05:27 AM.