Poll: will you do new dungeons as soon as cata comes out

will you do the new dungeons as soon as cata comes out

as the title says

No, I'll ignore them in favor of getting realm first capped skinning, fishing, and cooking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll do them as i get quests for them.

Although, should point out i will be playing a goblin or a new race/class combo so will be a while still.

I'll probably pop them whenever I feel like it. Will most likely only do them once or twice, though, assuming I get all the quests in one go. This mainly to lessen the boredom strain when I have to start farming Heroics.

EDIT: Also, there is *so much* fun lore in the quests in this expansion, the instances pale in comparison. I'd much rather have that, to be perfectly honest.
    Last edited by MushroomBomb; 2010-09-06 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    I'll probably pop them whenever I feel like it. Will most likely only do them once or twice, though, assuming I get all the quests in one go. This mainly to lessen the boredom strain when I have to start farming Heroics.
    Agrees.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

Deleted
    I'm gonna have some fun lvling first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up in them asap! For ppl like myself who took off most of LK, this will be the best place for gear. From the looks of things even ICC geared ppl will be getting upgrades with lvl 81 blues.
    I like sandwiches

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a group of friends and we'll pretty much lvl with quests, etc. BUT I will keep an eye on the loot lists and we'll all pretty much group up for instances here and there for the ones that drop stuff we can use or that we have quests for.

EDIT - WILL NOT queue up for random for a couple weeks until the strats are common knowledge since there is one server in my Battlegroup where a good 95% of them have the intelligence and skill of a box of rocks.
    Last edited by Otakira; 2010-09-06 at 05:48 PM.
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post

EDIT: Also, there is *so much* fun lore in the quests in this expansion, the instances pale in comparison. I'd much rather have that, to be perfectly honest.
    I'll be doing the opposite by leveling via dungeon healing so I can quest for gold at 85. Less boredom farming that way . Also, I can take more time with quest lore when I'm not in a rush to level. The better gear & knowledge of the instance when I start doing heroics will just be a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would i not do them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to power level my professions as I do the new instances..

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Deleted
    I'll complete every single dungeon exactly once for the sole reson of finishing the quests in them, i don't know why, guess i'm just a quest whore.

I want 5k heart strikes without wearing gear, so yeah I'll be picking up that blue mace from the dungeons

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakira View Post
    I got a group of friends and we'll pretty much lvl with quests, etc. BUT I will keep an eye on the loot lists and we'll all pretty much group up for instances here and there for the ones that drop stuff we can use or that we have quests for.

EDIT - WILL NOT queue up for random for a couple weeks until the strats are common knowledge since there is one server in my Battlegroup where a good 95% of them have the intelligence and skill of a box of rocks.
    you in Vindication battle group?