Thread: Worgen warriors

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Worgen warriors

Just a stupid question my friends: will be possible, in Cata, to convert my 80 human warrior into a worgen or I'll be forced to grow up a new character from the beginning? Thank you for your reply.
    Have a good day

Like llorian said, not from the start. That would also seriously fuck up "Worgen realm first" because it would basically involve PAYING real money for an achievement, which is seriously lame. Dont count on race change to worgen / goblin until... Hum, i would say 4.1

On a side not, i'm pretty sure Blues said Worgen DK will be available, but that's a lil off topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Like llorian said, not from the start. That would also seriously fuck up "Worgen realm first" because it would basically involve PAYING real money for an achievement, which is seriously lame. Dont count on race change to worgen / goblin until... Hum, i would say 4.1

On a side not, i'm pretty sure Blues said Worgen DK will be available, but that's a lil off topic.

This was said early on, but I'm actually fairly certain they changed that. If I recall correctly, realm firsts will be feats of strength now, not achievements anymore, so blizz doesn't really care that realm first 85 worgen/goblin will occur around the same time as the other races.

So, afaik, yes, race changing to worgen/goblin will be possible on cata release.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will be able to but I assume they'll be locked for the first month or so to give the rerollers a chance to hit 85 first.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

If there's also a race first achievement i think they'll block race change for at least one month.
    If not you'll be able to race change as soon as cata goes out.

Personally, I hope they will allow race changes to worgen as soon as Cata hits. In return they could specifically say that characters who races change during the 1st month forfeit any chance at server's 1st.

I don't give a crap about that achiev, I just wana play worgen asap.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post

They would have to delay race changes for all others, not just worgen. Imagine someone knowing the 1st level 85 human has been achieved and quickly race changing to night elf and getting that achievement as night elf. So it would still be paying money for an achievement.
    Last edited by Chomag7; 2010-09-08 at 11:00 AM.