Arena: Tips for Playing FrostMage/DiscPriest

Hey guys,

Friend of mine wants to play his Disc Priest in PVP and Arenas so I offered to dust off my frost mage and play some 2v2s with him.
    I checkec arenajunkies for some data and tips but all content there is really aimed at the progamers, not really the 2 newbs like us who start from scratch and cross fingers to beat 1000 ranking

So any tips as for general gameplay or class synergy mechanics?
    I was thinking to keep the healer sheeped, dot/fear/snare they dps until they die and then work on the healer with a silence and disc fears.

Also, would an arcane spec do better with a disc mate?

Many thanks

-Pel

You can kill something in a deep freeze + blanket silence when you stack your cds (power infusion + icy veins = high burst) and your priest does some damage too.

If you couldn't kill them keep trying to reset until your cds are up again and try again.

If your gear isn't good enough to make a kill make it your objective to keep the healer in LoS of your priest so all your priest has to do is manaburn.

PS: Especially as a new player i wouldn't go arcane because you're a lot squishier and you've got neither ice barrier nor a 2nd ice block

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Manaburn!

1. Fear
    2. Sheep
    3. Dispels
    4. Mana Burn
    5. Deep Freeze
    6. CD spam
    7. Silence
    8. ???
    9. Profit

I´ve always loved Hillsbrad and this is definately making me love it more, however, my server is 4% Alliance and sadly, this makes me think that it might decrease even lower after this ... (As if that was possible)