Thread: Hunter T11

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"
    I honestly thought it was going to be "Murlocstalker" and even still I think it is quite amazing!

I am highly impressed with this tier set and I hope it remains the same until release, it looks outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Seriously, though, if "shoulderpads constructed from glass fishing net floats - filled with water + lashed together" is really what Hunter Armor has degraded to in Cataclysm, I'm rerolling.

T10 was disgusting. But this concept art for T11 is a joke. Apparently hunters make their most epic raid gear out of whatever body parts or supplies they find lying around in their travels. Wonderful.

I don't care how much fun Hunters are to play in Cataclysm - I will not kill a single raid boss in "Whatever-shit-washed-up-on-the-shore-last-night stalker"
    I know what right does a HUNTER, someone who hunts, a.k.a. Hunts animals or perhaps fish, or perhaps fish-animals, have to wear (or display) what they find on their HUNT for animals

and BTW if you won't kill a single raid boss in T11;

A: Wait for T12 (at which point you'll be behind other people)
    B: I've heard PvP is fun
    C: You could always kill dungeon bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

T10 was bad, especially helmet, but this one is just ugly, again especially helmet. I play MM spec, for me it's more ranger than hunter from wilds. I refuse to wear it on my hunter, last hope will be in my new warrior alt with his epic T11.

It may looks good for non-hunters cause you won't have to wear that shit.

Deleted
    Most of the people seem to dislike this tier O: I absolutely adore it, it makes me wanna reroll a hunter, yay for murlocs!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling the Bwolanswa (prolly not written alright) (Senjin event) wears a T11 set, wich it is i dont know.

Probs its a Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I know what right does a HUNTER, someone who hunts, a.k.a. Hunts animals or perhaps fish, or perhaps fish-animals, have to wear (or display) what they find on their HUNT for animals

and BTW if you won't kill a single raid boss in T11;

A: Wait for T12 (at which point you'll be behind other people)
    B: I've heard PvP is fun
    C: You could always kill dungeon bosses
    Well, seeing as how we don't have any raids in Vashj'ir for Tier 11....why would this be the Tier 11 raid set?

Even if we did, wouldn't it make more sense to say, use something from Naga or Naga creations, seeing as how their armor/bone structure is potentially superior, thus showing our growing in power from equipping raid gear? I just don't get why there would be any reason to use random fishing pieces as a set of armor. The Murloc skull I understand to a point, even if the concept art makes it look silly.

And yes, if this is our Tier set I fully plan on doing all of those other three things on my hunter. I guess I should have said 'don't care how much fun they are to raid with' and 're-roll raiding main.' My bad!

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"
    Such is the word of god!

I think that tier is one of the best looking ones. It's made from scales as mail armor should and has some additional wodden plates on the sides of pants for some extra protection. Helm is also nice, maybe need some polishing or to be changed to some dragon skull and that tier could be called dragonstalker or dragonhunter. With that tier I will probably display even helmet.
    This ICC helmet looks like a dick has grown out of my head and whole tier is bad bad bad bad bad and ugly ugly ugly... bljaaah I cannot believe I wear that crap...

The name, "Stormchaser Battlegear" is the only good thing about this tier. But then again I didn't like T10 either at first. Now I kinda do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Well, seeing as how we don't have any raids in Vashj'ir for Tier 11....why would this be the Tier 11 raid set?
    The chronology of the raid sets can be argued from any perspective so that's somewhat irrelevant, ie:
    -The tier vendors craft your Gronnstalker armor AFTER you kill a raid full of Gronn.
    -They make you an aquatic armor to PREPARE for an underwater raid.

Gronn were scarce and not very soloable, so it makes sense that the armor was made after gruul's lair, after killing the gronn.

Murlocs on the other hand, or whatever type of scales those are, could be something that is abundant, which could be farmed in advance of an underwater raid.

The logic doesn't even need to make sense in the first place though since not EVERYTHING has to tie into lore/progress.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    it looks abit like predator, i think this is the best looking set sofar but im not gonne hold my self to it untill i see some real graphics of this set, but it looks promesing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    The logic doesn't even need to make sense in the first place though since not EVERYTHING has to tie into lore/progress.
    You make good points that I can't really think of any counters to right now. I've given some of my reasons as to why I don't like it but it seems that many other people do. Which is good. That means Blizzard's artists know how to make sets that appeal to people, even if I personally don't like it.

So, before I head off for the night I guess I'll just say this to your last point:

I wish everything (internal game mechanics excluded for obvious reasons) tied into lore/progress. Quite a lofty wish, but I think it would make the game better over all.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted
    I think it looks great, very foresty and hunterish.

Does anyone have an idea about what it's going to be called?

wow is it really that bad? O_o i actually think it's pretty cool
    a fish? feel sorry for? ummm. no.. just no..
    Yes and no, but maybe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Obviously "Tidestalker".

If i could only use the hunter tier 5 skin on all my sets

OT: I kinda like it, at least, ive seen worse.

google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.oceanchampions.org/blog/wp-content/deep_sea_fish_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.oceanchampions.org/blog/%3Fm%3D200810&usg=__OsjFG5Fq_0n0MyynaJx4k9Je-4g=&h=449&w=300&sz=45&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=IQ-AfV9W2MQn4M:&tbnh=139&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddeep%2Bsea%2Bfish%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D719%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1 &itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=396&vpy=75&dur=742&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=94&ty=156&ei=NKCITJ6uBYSksQO8j 6SMCg&oei=NKCITJ6uBYSksQO8j6SMCg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

That is all.

i would love to have a murloc helm. this might even consider me playing a hunter in cata...
    nah deathchin helmet still better

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    who cares, the 4p set bonus will probably suck (we already had a good t10, that's enough for at least 1 more year) and we'll wear only 2 pieces of the GrmblblmbmlbmlbmlbStalker O_O