1. #201
    and you guys are being mean to me again... this makes me sad T_T

    I'm gonna have to keep biting children cheeks to overcome this sadness X3

    just kidding... or maybe not...

    on a side note, maybe next week I'll borrow my father's camera to take some pictures of some WoW drawings I made on my notebook during boring classes at college... don't expect anything pro though...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  2. #202

    Something I put together while in between BG queues

  3. #203
    when I finally arive to the party you guys all go home T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  4. #204
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    when I finally arive to the party you guys all go home T_T
    Sorry was busy reading zombie comics : ))

    and now i gotta go again (not because of you Mortis and no don't bite more cheeks that only makes more people think your well creepy)

  5. #205
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    when I finally arive to the party you guys all go home T_T
    i'm still here!

    btw, great art @Khadhar and Lopiak.

  6. #206
    Gah, how does everyone use tablets so well? I've hand-drawn everything for years and using a tablet just won't work naturally for me, I always get crappy lines and can't trace my own drawings worth crap. I'm getting to the point I'd rather just ink traditionally too to save time and just color digitally cuz layers means I can be lazy. ^^

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Gah, how does everyone use tablets so well? I've hand-drawn everything for years and using a tablet just won't work naturally for me, I always get crappy lines and can't trace my own drawings worth crap. I'm getting to the point I'd rather just ink traditionally too to save time and just color digitally cuz layers means I can be lazy. ^^
    the trick about tablets is like this... draw a line... if you don't like it, ctrl Z... repeat till you get it right...

    ---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 02:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Sorry was busy reading zombie comics : ))

    and now i gotta go again (not because of you Mortis and no don't bite more cheeks that only makes more people think your well creepy)
    it`s their own fault for having smooth cheeks, not mine T_T

    and I`m not creepy... I`m a nice guy T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  8. #208
    My friends warlock



    my warrior


    Sylvari Necromancer


  9. #209
    Epic! ScorchHellfire's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Slaughtered Lamb, Stormwind City
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    because divine storm brings people below 20% Hp even while at a Half Damage Debuff. amirite.
    Oh sorry... divine storm and a couple of auto swings...

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    my warrior
    drunk and wearing only underwear... so I guess you`re fury, right???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  11. #211
    prot.
    and shes not drunk just bored

    and i drew this a long time ago when she was leveling in outland, the one purple plate top that i think you get in nagrand inspired this outfit


    Sylvari Necromancer


  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    prot.
    and shes not drunk just bored

    and i drew this a long time ago when she was leveling in outland, the one purple plate top that i think you get in nagrand inspired this outfit
    so what about the bottle???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  13. #213
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nice work


    @Kyeri, at least you have the courage to post your drawings here, even if you don't like them^^
    and that uhm fox..marmot..squirrel pet thingy looks kinda cute^^


    btw, i need your help people
    the artist of my avatar (well, at least of the full and unedited version of the pic from which i took my avatar) just made another version. now i'm unsure which one i should use^^
    since they are also both great fanart, i think this may be the right thread to ask

    I like the old one better. And that was a dog...
    As for me posting all of my drawings, I figure that if I make myself post at least one a day, it'll force me to improve faster than I would otherwise. Everyone needs motivation. Mine is to get made fun of as little as possible.
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2010-09-25 at 05:59 PM.

  14. #214
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    so what about the bottle???
    Sometimes when you're bored...

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Sometimes when you're bored...
    with a bottle??? what if it breaks???

    just kidding X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  16. #216
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    with a bottle??? what if it breaks???

    just kidding X3
    Thats totally what I meant though :P I will never use glass for that reason tbh, scary thought...

    And boo for not being able to bump your own threads I needs help here!

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...h-my-interwebs QQ

  17. #217
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Sometimes when you're bored...
    o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    with a bottle??? what if it breaks???
    O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Thats totally what I meant though :P I will never use glass for that reason tbh, scary thought...
    O.O




    *runs away*

  18. #218
    Stood in the Fire Vervaine's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    421
    Some troll love:









    (Found these on deviantart.)
    I would post my drawings but I'm very insecure about them XD

  19. #219
    Deleted
    Thank you Sy! <3


    Ooooh, I like the male troll and the chick on the raptor.

    You should show yours, we're kind!

  20. #220
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Thats totally what I meant though :P I will never use glass for that reason tbh, scary thought...
    I leave this thread for one hour and this is what's happening o_0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •