Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    >_>
    Deep green and blonde hair is way better. That way when the sun catches them it reflects over the surface and really makes them shine, or in the rain they take on a mysterious far off look.
    Gold cores look a little strange =P

On topic, I will add that Garrosh and Wrynn thing to my list.
    gold cores enhances the natural similarity girls have with kittens... just add some cat ears and I'd definitelly faint X3

OT: I want to draw the succubus girl... but at the same time I'm feeling an ultimate feeling of lazyness T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Agree, now draw one as a pet for one of your girls!
    maybe.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sy is a guy afaik
    guys can't have blue eyes and black hair?^^
    guess i wouldn't think of my appearence as the most beautiful one anyway, even if i would be a girl (i don't like arrogant and vain people).

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    come on... how is it creepy wanting to have the cutest girl in the world as your daughter??? X3
    it isn't. but stealing a kid from it's parents and brain washing it, is :P

Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    Still, (s)he's so confident :P
    that doesn't mean i would want all others to be like me :P
    and i'm not as confident as it may seem at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    guys can't have blue eyes and black hair?^^
    guess i wouldn't think of my appearence as the most beautiful one anyway, even if i would be a girl (i don't like arrogant and vain people).
    wa wa wa wa wai wait a second... I thought you liked the blood elves XP

it isn't. but stealing a kid from it's parents and brain washing it, is :P
    meh... what can I do??? there's no way they'll give her to me T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Proof that dwarfs make everything bad-ass, including priests with angel wings.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

I know this is completely unrelated with anything else in this topic, but do you guys know when blizz is gonna let us download the final piece of patch 4.0??? cause turning on my background downloader every once in a while and seing there's only the 3 pieces I already own there is somehow frustrating...

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 12:59 PM ----------

You can always make one yourself
    cute like that??? with those eyes??? I'm pretty sure I can't... even if I try a thousand times...

unless I make one in a lab with meticulous genetic manipulation... than maybe I could make one even cuter... if I had that much money, of course XP

Tomorrow

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 05:59 PM ----------

I think
    I believe the maintenance will take only 12 hours, which means WoW should be back at 16:00 in my country... so I don't think it'll be only tomorrow...

my hope is that they'll let us download the patch before opening the game for us, so as we can start playing as soon as we can log in...

Deleted
    my hope is that they'll let us download the patch before opening the game for us, so as we can start playing as soon as we can log in...
    We've been downloading it for a month or so... I know I downloaded 5GB.

10+ Year Old Account
    wa wa wa wa wai wait a second... I thought you liked the blood elves XP
    yes and no. i like the "we are weakened, but we won't stop fighting for the ones we lost and for a new strength of our people". i don't like the "amagawd qq they destroyed our drugwell now we need to mess around with all that unpretty races and war things qq", if you know what i mean^^

and Lilyria totally isn't arrogant or vain at all, she's just cold. she doesn't really think of herself as a sin'dorei anymore, but as one of the forsaken.
    and my priest, Syrena, is another story :x

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    Proof that dwarfs make everything bad-ass, including priests with angel wings.
    i prefer the angel wings on cute looking characters^^
    but i agree, dwarfs always look badass. and drunk.

unless I make one in a lab with meticulous genetic manipulation...
    uhm, well..
    *cough*
    since you mention it.. i think you should talk to someone..
    *looks for trulte*
    we may have an offer for you.

Deleted
    You can always make one yourself
    Yup! And, I think that at least most parents will always find their own kids the cutest anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    We've been downloading it for a month or so... I know I downloaded 5GB.
    lucky you i've downloaded the first part but after the second part an error keeps showing up so i can't use my launcher anymore :s will have to dl the patch fully tomoz. good i have starcraft to play lol
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

for mods who may be thinking this thread is derailing:

our discussion about which eyes are more beautiful, though pointless since beauty is something subjective (some people think orc females are beautiful... I think they are gross...) isn't offtopic since aesthetics is one very important subject when creating fan art (and... well... normal art too)... listening to people defending their idea of beauty is somehow enlightening to artists since it helps them making their works beautiful for most people, instead of just for themselves... it'll be pretty handy to me once I buy a tablet and finally start finishing my sketches on photoshop (which, of course, will be colored as well)...

so don't close the thread, ploix X3

This thread is derailing. Be happy Garots hasn't attacked it in full, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The only Off topic lately has been the downloader thing, and that was about 3 posts. The whole eye colour thing is relative to art, especially if you want to try drawing photo realistic eyes. I mean, if you study eyes, they are ridiculously complicated to draw.

As well as having the pupil which reflects light in a very specific way, Iris which is just crazy, the diverse colours are nearly impossible to get right, you have to be copying something, and the cornea that surrounds them changes so dramatically. As well as all that, you have the eyelid, which looks different for every person, and changes depending on how far opened the eye is, and the eyebrow and the area below it, which is really hard to get right. If you angle it even slightly wrong it wont look connected.
    Don't even get me started on eyelashes.

Anyway, my point is even talking about eyes can really help someone draw one, just discussing colours, reflections, and depth might give you a lasting impact on what they should look like. Though it is better to go study an eye...

I'm sketching the succy girl right now... and since they are (trying to) give a felpuppy it's first bath, she's wearing a bikini... but what kind of bottom should she wear???

a normal one would be too plain... but I don't know if I should draw a low leg or one whose strings pass by the upper waist (I don't know it's name)... what do you guys think??

the sketch is almost ready but I'm having problems drawing the adult succy's legs T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    We better get rid of him.. just in case :x

Don't close this thread ! :x
    that is one epic artwork! great detail here.

Since she's a succy she should wear a the one with the strings
    agreed.

I'm really having some serious problems with the adult succy's legs... I just can't position them in any way that looks natural T_T

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 03:29 PM ----------

I think I got it right... it's almost finished...

Deleted
    Open for changes (like the motion blur effect.. think i'm gonna fix it.)
    Try a weak radial motion blur.

finished X3

give me some minutes to post it...