15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Are you using a tablet? Because if so look for a brush that has a fine tip, and becomes much larger as you apply pressure. It'll get rid of the whole having to adjust sizes thing. I think if I had to do that it'd drive me nuts too. >_< You might try looking into getting painter instead. Photoshop is more for effects and finishing. Painter has far more options for brushes and textures and all that jazz. (or if you can find it I swear by corel painter classic >_< LOVE that program)
    Actually i have a wacom intuos something something huge ass tablet, and i'll be getting a 1,5 gigs brushpack from a friend tomorrow, so ill definately look into that.I also have Corel Painter Essentials 3, which came with the tablet.
    But it doesnt has a layer option as far as I know, and i need mah layers brah!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Let me guess...

Youngest sibling, probably female?
    I'm not in a position to confirm or deny these claims.

Because they're busy being annoying pests and completely locking down the bathroom every bloody morning.
    That and being annoying and being rude.

My sister was really nice to have around when she was like....6. Now she's 14(I'm 4 years older) and she treats me like a dumbass. What's worse is when we have something to do she'll keep texting. I rage when I see/hear texting when we are suppose to do something important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm not in a position to confirm or deny these claims.
    At least the sibling part?

PWEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEE?

At least the sibling part?

PWEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEE?
    Okay, I'll give you that one.

Now that I think about it, why is almost everyone in WoW an only child?

You mean the characters? Because their siblings die at a young age, doesn't Arthas have an older Sister Deathwing was trying to get with.

about women fighting, here's my opinion (not that you care lol):

strong women who fight and kick a lot of ass are very cool... and that's it... they are cool...

however... strong women are far from atractive IMO... atractive girls should be delicate... they should make you want to protect her... they should give you a feeling that when you carry her stuff for her, that you're being useful... when it's about a strong girl, it's more likely that she'll protect you and that if you try carrying something for her, you'll slow her down... that's plain humiliating, not because she's a girl, but because you're downright useless for her... for me, one side of having a girlfriend/wife/forbidden love/whatever is that guardian feeling of "I won't let anything bad happen to you"... this really feels good... you feel like you're in the top of the world like that...

so basically, a woman like sylvanas is AWESOME... the only way to make her cooler is giving her lazer beams... but I would never ever ever date a girl like her...

I'd be her best friend though XD
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Because.....well......they dont have enough food storages?

Deleted

A heir of both parents. It's a rather widespread cliche in fantasy.

Harry Potter, Thrall, Rand Al'thor (though he does have a half-brother if I'm not mistaken)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    You mean the characters? Because their siblings die at a young age, doesn't Arthas have an older Sister Deathwing was trying to get with.
    Well you have the Stormrages.. well even though Illidan is dead

Bronzebeards are alive

Windrunner sisters

the only ones that comes to my mind right away

10+ Year Old Account
    Not great, I haven't been drawing long... But yeah, here it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Bronzebeards are alive
    Not alla them, nancy boy. Magni gets stoned hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    about women fighting, here's my opinion (not that you care lol):

strong women who fight and kick a lot of ass are very cool... and that's it... they are cool...

however... strong women are far from atractive IMO... atractive girls should be delicate... they should make you want to protect her... they should give you a feeling that when you carry her stuff for her, that you're being useful... when it's about a strong girl, it's more likely that she'll protect you and that if you try carrying something for her, you'll slow her down... that's plain humiliating, not because she's a girl, but because you're downright useless for her... for me, one side of having a girlfriend/wife/forbidden love/whatever is that guardian feeling of "I won't let anything bad happen to you"... this really feels good... you feel like you're in the top of the world like that...

so basically, a woman like sylvanas is AWESOME... the only way to make her cooler is giving her lazer beams... but I would never ever ever date a girl like her...

I'd be her best friend though XD
    Oh yeah.....good point.

Thats why the chick from GitS:SAC doesnt really date anyone

not true... dornaa and thassarian aren't only childs...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

A heir of both parents. It's a rather widespread cliche in fantasy.

Harry Potter, Thrall, Rand Al'thor (though he does have a half-brother if I'm not mistaken)...
    This seems rather detrimental to the growth of the populace. If two people make one baby, the population goes down...

@trulte
    This is true, but it feels like for every character with a sibling there are twenty without. I guess maybe "we just don't know either way."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not alla them, nancy boy. Magni gets stoned hardcore.
    But he still have a heart

and i believe he will come back some day and if not Brann and Muradin can deal with it hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin View Post
    Actually i have a wacom intuos something something huge ass tablet, and i'll be getting a 1,5 gigs brushpack from a friend tomorrow, so ill definately look into that.I also have Corel Painter Essentials 3, which came with the tablet.
    But it doesnt has a layer option as far as I know, and i need mah layers brah!
    yah painter classic doesn't have layers either. It's it's only huuuge downfall, but if you can go in and test out the sable tip brush. it is sooooo. <3 I need to go re-install painter 11 to find that brush that was like sable tip. Problem is when you have layers the brushes don't work the same, but if you don't have layers adding backgrounds is so painful. T_T

Edit:
    To try and push painter classic on you further (don't ask me why... I just feel the need to push it):

This is more to show how the brush works, you can see the levels of sensitivity and opaqueness. If you use full pressure it's solid and great for filling up large blocks of space. I drew the lady under the scribbles only using that brush. *Hugs painter, hisses at photoshop*
    Last edited by Solfire; 2010-10-26 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems rather detrimental to the growth of the populace. If two people make one baby, the population goes down...

@trulte
    This is true, but it feels like for every character with a sibling there are twenty without. I guess maybe "we just don't know either way."
    Well i guess strong lore character parents really don't want an army of super powerful childs. They want one or twins or halflings so they can feel special

Deleted
    But then, there's also the Windrunners (4 children when Elves rarely have more than 2) and similar families to balance it all out.

@trulte
    hey, didn't you noticed all examples of named lore people with siblings??? they have lots of children there... just like we do... some more than others... farmers have a lot... goblins have thousands...