Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    well... they said we'll never know how the protoss reproduce so you can imagine blizzard can make some messed up blue aliens with tendrils...
    Orcs mated with Draenei. Orcs mated with Humans. Humans are mammals. Ergo, Draenei and Orcs are mammals too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Orcs mated with Draenei. Orcs mated with Humans. Humans are mammals. Ergo, Draenei and Orcs are mammals too.
    exactly

boooooring...

why can't those titans make some more different stuff??? T_T

I would make girls who lay eggs from their breasts...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    boooooring...

Do you know Mortis you are the most creepy person on this site if you ever think that is something that should be done..

I'm officially scared and my brain is about to die now. I also think you should go and see someone before you give more thought to that scary and totally fucked up idea.

but we still love you x)

boooooring...

I almost want to draw that.

Almost.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Do you know Mortis you are the most creepy person on this site if you ever think that is something that should be done..

I'm officially scared and my brain is about to die now. I also think you should go and see someone before you give more thought to that scary and totally fucked up idea.

but we still love you x)
    I really don't know if this statement makes me happy or sad T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know if this statement makes me happy or sad T_T
    Well take it as you want i just think that someone who wants a humanoid race to birth eggs through their breasts is kinda creepy and scary.

Really nice art work!

10+ Year Old Account
    how different is it eggs coming from brests from eggs coming from... you know...???

you just have to streach your imagination a lil bit... imagine things as if they were different than they really are... and you'll see this isn't really creepy or scary... it's just another way reality could have been...

It had to be done. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by TearsToShreds View Post
    Well, I'm new to these forums, but since I love working on WoW art I thought this'd be the best place to start posting! I've been working on a piece featuring a female undead warlock lately, although it's not finished yet, here's a preview: poaalpina.deviantart.com/#/d31p5e5
    Nice piccie, I like x

What's with this unbridled Med'an hate btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Because Medivh was supposed to be the last guardian, which is why his title is The Last Guardian, and then Med'an basically sounds like a Christmas present from Metzen to his kid. Let's pack as much godmode into a character who doesn't actually exist and then call him the next guardian because that's what's cool.

Deleted
    Wait, wut?

+ +

=

??? I'm confused, and don't like it...
    Last edited by mmoc02e1f68496; 2010-10-30 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    Nice piccie, I like x

What's with this unbridled Med'an hate btw?
    Well do you like a character who are a hybrid of Shaman, paladin, mage and probably warrior/rouge/Dk? he also are much better than any other on those areas even though they have trained for years. He is also son of Medivh and Garona which calls for a WTF?? moment. He have no flaws what so ever and are just the nicest person on Azeroth with god like powers that can probably match Sargeras. He is a brat and are appointed new Guardian of Tirisfal while all the other more wise.. wait they are not wiser nvm.

He is like the Azerothian Superman with some extra powers added no weakness and no girlfriend yet. But when he gets one i will guess it is either an elf or a draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Nothing beats the nagrand sky tho.
    Much lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    /sadfaces at non-sexualized Draenei not wearing a plate bikini, or even less than that =(
    *Ponders*
    Meh, I first wanted to get some rest before working on it again, but then I finished it nonetheless.
    Looks great! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Too bad I suck at drawing.
    Too bad you aren't dead yet.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sylvanas + D3 Demon Hunter
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I am not feeling the mage love. Ever. People hate us...
    No one hates mages. People hate Paladins / Rogues / Hunters / Death Knights.
    maybe thoise aren't really breasts X3
    I think they are.. and if not what else are they? for balance purpose? just a chunk of flesh and stuff? no i think those are real
    maybe they are the place through which their eggs come from X3
    No. Not this again. Please, please no ='[
    I thought we were past this.
    You are making us all scared, and Sy is crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsToShreds View Post
    Well, I'm new to these forums, but since I love working on WoW art I thought this'd be the best place to start posting! I've been working on a piece featuring a female undead warlock lately, although it's not finished yet, here's a preview: poaalpina.deviantart.com/#/d31p5e5
    Very nice Art ^_^ Thanks. Here's the picture for everyone else. (Finally I have my job back!)

From Poaalpina/ Tearstoshreads everyone:

And the link to their DeviantArt: http://poaalpina.deviantart.com/#/d31p5e5

Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    Wait, wut?

??? I'm confused, and don't like it...
    Hahaha. /Pat, no one knows, it's ok.

Well do you like a character who are a hybrid of Shaman, paladin, mage and probably warrior/rouge/Dk? he also are much better than any other on those areas even though they have trained for years. He is also son of Medivh and Garona which calls for a WTF?? moment. He have no flaws what so ever and are just the nicest person on Azeroth with god like powers that can probably match Sargeras. He is a brat and are appointed new Guardian of Tirisfal while all the other more wise.. wait they are not wiser nvm.

He is like the Azerothian Superman with some extra powers added no weakness and no girlfriend yet. But when he gets one i will guess it is either an elf or a draenei.
    Now I'm positively puzzled :S
    While yes, he has ability to wield more then just one source of power so to say (which is a breath of fresh air in a world where every person can be described with one word tbh), there's so far been no real sign of any godmode.

Concept of his origin (interracial coupling) is no novelty, there's been plenty of that so far (just that he's the first offspring of such nature that actually does something note-worthy).

His story is still only starting, who knows what may happen to him yet, or what he'll develop into. Instead of invoking Inquisition, why not just give it a bit of time?
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

While yes, he has ability to wield more then just one source of power so to say (which is a breath of fresh air in a world where every person can be described with one word tbh), there's so far been no real sign of any godmode.

Concept of his origin (interracial coupling) is no novelty, there's been plenty of that so far (just that he's the first offspring of such nature that actually does something note-worthy).

His story is still only starting, who knows what may happen to him yet, or what he'll develop into. Instead of invoking Inquisition, why not just give it a bit of time?
    IMO people overestimate med'han's power... he had to borrow power from lots of different overpowered people with a single class each just to defeat a single mutant warlock ogre...

Deleted
    Thanks a lot, Renagade Raven, for posting it for me. I seem to be still too noob-ish to be able to post links.

Here's some nearly finished art of an Ebon Imp as well: poaalpina.deviantart.com/#/d318in0

10+ Year Old Account

Breath of fresh air???

Now i'm confused. Why is that breath of fresh air??? It is so predictable and lame that i facepalmed the rest of the comic. And he is not godmode? He is a natural wielder of three different magic types for god sake and he is way better than any of people that have lived far longer than him and only specialized on one of these magic types. He makes them seem unimportant and lame compared to himself. He defeated Cho'gall... after he had been buffed by C'thun to be OMGWTFPWNAGE power beast. Why the hell should that brat take him down after like one day of learning magic?? He is so damn marry sue that i can't stand him. Yeah he will probably evolve in future, but right now he is the most powerful on Azeroth with his shamagadin powers and he just pisses me off. He can deal with every problem in Azeroth and still come home for dinner, why are we players even existing if there are people like Med'an out there who can kick Deathwings ass out into the Twisting nether?
    Also he is the cause of Aegwynn's death which pisses me even more off, had it not been for him she would not have died a such dishonorable death. I hate him more than any other character in wow and i hope he burns in a fire. He is the perfect abomination and no he is not cool or anything like that. he is not original with super powerful parents and becoming a hybrid master of all magic types. he is uninteresting and boring and the worst thing to happen Warcraft in terms of recton lore.

and yes im mad at him, because why would anyone other than a marry sue character become a Guardian of Tirisfal when they are a teenager

EDIT: Also yeah he borrowed lots of power from the others, but they were not in the state of giving him full power since they were attacked by a demon and he killed some of them off, which makes Med'an looking even more powerful than he already looked.
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-30 at 01:03 AM.

he is not original with super powerful parents and becoming a hybrid master of all magic types.
    this reminded me of negi from negima!...

he's the son of an overpowered hero with a princess who had some special powers plus he has the dark powers he learned from his master who's a vampire and some skills from his own... so he now just fuses with an overpowered lighting spell and becomes as fast and powerful as lighting... and beat everyone...

IMO people overestimate med'han's power... he had to borrow power from lots of different overpowered people with a single class each just to defeat a single mutant warlock ogre...
    This pretty much sums it up. So far he did nothing on his own, so calling him godmode really reminds me of people crying about this or that class being OP >.>
    Hate him all you want, but calling his story simple or ill-made just doesn't hold water.