Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Arms are ok, the abdomen is a little weird. Mortis, I am really scared of you. Your fascination with children is worrying.
    it's not T, T

you don't have to worry about anything... my "fascination with children" as you called, would never allow me to do anything bad to a kid, so nobody has nothing to worry about...unless someone tries to hurt one of them in front of me... than this person has a lot to worry about...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    it's not T, T

you don't have to worry about anything... my "fascination with children" as you called, would never allow me to do anything bad to a kid, so nobody has nothing to worry about...unless someone tries to hurt one of them in front of me... than this person has a lot to worry about...
    I best not illustrate what Vorack does on his off-time.

muuuuuuuuuuch better X3

though it's still lacking little girls...

kinda creepy o.o.... but i like it =D
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Because we don't have enough undead with kittens.
    yay^^
    the facial expression is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    OMG... your avatar...
    I think you win the thread. Or maybe I do?
    if you do, did i win the draenei appreciation thread?

this is a sketch I started some minutes ago...
    looks very nice!
    the expressions of the elf to the right and of Mortis are both a bit weird imo (don't know if that's intended). some body parts of the human girl would need to be visible behind Mortis' legs and he shouldn't be that muscular, since he's undead after all. (although i guess it's up to you how to portrait your character^^)

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not T, T

Mortis = Gamera

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    looks very nice!
    the expressions of the elf to the right and of Mortis are both a bit weird imo (don't know if that's intended). some body parts of the human girl would need to be visible behind Mortis' legs and he shouldn't be that muscular, since he's undead after all. (although i guess it's up to you how to portrait your character^^)
    his expression is basically a ">:3" lol... the human girl (actually she's an undead human... she's the one on my avatar lol) is shy so she's hiding behind him... though I'll draw some more of her bodies on the other side of his legs later... about muscles, he's not muscular, just not flabby... the in-game undead are kinda like that (but with bones showing, which I have always been against... not against, but I'd like to be able to chose playing with an undead toon with no body parts missing, you know???)

if I were to draw onnaaran, than you'd see whats a really muscular guy... but I won't draw him cause... I don't like drawing big muscular guys... I'd rather draw those cutesy girls X3

---------- Post added 2010-09-28 at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khadhar View Post
    Mortis = Gamera
    what's a gamera???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    what's a gamera???
    Gamera's a japanese kaiju giant fire breathing turtle that protects children.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadhar View Post
    Gamera's a japanese kaiju giant fire breathing turtle that protects children.
    sounds cool X3

but I'd rather be a snake or a lizard... they're cooler than turtles X3

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds cool X3

but I'd rather be a snake or a lizard... they're cooler than turtles X3
    He has tusks and can fly. And is powered by mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    if you do, did i win the draenei appreciation thread?
    I got 2nd
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I got 2nd
    I got... 8th T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Going back on topic...

An xmas pic I made after Wrath came out.

Also, my huntard.

Damn, I went over there to post my draenei from a few pages back without realizing the thread had been closed long ago, lol. In addition to being my favorite (aesthetically) race, they remind me of Tali! (there's my draenei-tastic fanart of her, but it's not WoW-related). Also, a little CBH never hurt anybody.

I'm terrible at art, but I salute those that are! Keep up with the cool drawings!

I like the previously posted Christmas Death Knight one. Truly awesome
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

no more troll tauren pics :c?
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    ALSO MALE DRAENEI IN BIKINI FOR ALL OF YOU MWAHAHA
    *IMGAGE*

Tali is awesome, hopefully we'll get to see what Quarians look like in ME3 without their environmental suits on, HHNNNNGGGGGGG, looks good dude!
    Thanks, and I am kinda scared that they'll show us, and it'll ruin the whole coolness of the quarians D:

Also, epic win on the bikini draenei. The look on his face just says "NOW GO! LEAVE THIS PLACE, AND NEVER RETURN!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Also, epic win on the bikini draenei. The look on his face just says "NOW GO! LEAVE THIS PLACE, AND NEVER RETURN!"
    Place the bikini upon my luscious body, Sylvanas. Forevermore, I will be the queen of the beach.

ALSO MALE DRAENEI IN BIKINI FOR ALL OF YOU MWAHAHA!
    Oh good I get to use this TWICE today...

-edit-
    Still got an image to post, but I'm not sure wether or not... it's borderline nudity, so I better not. <_<

So here's my dwarf Rumbottom as I'll be drawing him in the comic I'm currently working on.

Last edited by Dalehan; 2010-09-28 at 09:06 AM. Reason: additional things!