Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Amazing =o
    Perfectly drawn.
    Show off of an artist ^_^
    incase intrested, this is the artist anamaris
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    does this thread also include Machinimas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Machinimas can certainly be considered art. So by all means go ahead and post them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Machinimas can certainly be considered art. So by all means go ahead and post them.
    He he, just making sure before I ended up on the naughty step :P

Deleted
    I think I may draw my (totally not my sister's <.<) huntress and her lovely Amath (Ghamoo-Ra turtle pet).

Collecting hunter pets is so addictive... *sigh*

Deleted
    Ok. there are 3 of my films here to begin with. I@ll give a little bit of background. We produce an ensemble storyline featuring a regular group of characters, (and in between the plot driven stories, I make music videos starring these guys)

This one, while not my best, is definitly my favorite as it got featured on Azeroth Daily.

This one was an audio clip that i had laying around for months and always intended to do something with. Well I finally did, and these are the results.

And last but not least, this one is a title sequence for a spin-off series of short films starring everyone's LEAST favorite Blood Elf. (Particularly like this one because it features my kids singing lol)

Don't wanna fill an entire page with my stuff, but if you want to see more (even my really bad early stuff) then lo look through our channel!

I did this today

and heres my KJ sig i did a while ago

and my tauren warrior called Thlop back in TBC

Last edited by Thlop; 2011-03-17 at 02:29 AM.
    Khris EU Zenedar
    Avoiding the pat since 2005.
    Available for high end hardcore raiding guild. PM me for more info

Deleted

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-03-17 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There needs to be more tank art floating around out there.

I understand that it's normally easier to apply the "cool" factor to a bad-ass DPS type, but tanking portraits true intensity and passion! (Come to think of it, there aren't many tanks in Lore either. If they're not Mages, normally they've got a 2hander of some kind strapped to their backs. Hrm.)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

this is a repost but... Its just amazing and cant help it!

Ohh and i have been looking for this artist for a very long time, and i finally found her! many of her arts are already in this thread (worgen,belf rogue,varian/deathwing) etc.
    And she is.. Amazing!
    Check her out on http://siakim.deviantart.com/
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted

^^Invinciblebug^^
    The second one is quite nice, I especially like the lighting style. In the first one however her face looks kinda like a males.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Quote Originally Posted by terricon4 View Post
    In the first one however her face looks kinda like a males.
    An abomination stepped on her while she was a banshee

Lol, that made me laugh so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I'm currently working on. Its actually been one of the most frustrating sketches I've done, mostly because I wanted to do a lot of things beyond my skill level that didn't really make the cut...
    Anyway, I'm coloring it in PS this time so it will be a few day before its done. I used my old scanner for this so excuse the low image quality

I know what you mean about aiming for something out of your league, I do that every time, however its that constant strive that allows me to get better. Mind you I still mess up my faces and proportions the majority of the time and need to redo them, they are the things that this technique of learning has not worked to well with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by terricon4 View Post
    I know what you mean about aiming for something out of your league, I do that every time, however its that constant strive that allows me to get better. Mind you I still mess up my faces and proportions the majority of the time and need to redo them, they are the things that this technique of learning has not worked to well with.
    That's how I learned lol, it was difficult, shooting for the stars and missing by miles at a time... But it was good for me, pushing yourself beyond what you think you are capable of can be very rewarding.. I haven't done any WoW related stuff in a while though...

In a little under 5 months teaching myself, I went from doing stuff as poorly as this
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ty-d31e836.png

to this (still not "awesome" or "amazing" but a VAST improvement over those that came before it)
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ty-d3br3is.png

Edit: WOW I just realized how big this thread has gotten... My god I remember when it's postcount was in the 100's, now its 10528!

/tear... they grow up so fast!
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2011-03-18 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    That's how I learned lol, it was difficult, shooting for the stars and missing by miles at a time... But it was good for me, pushing yourself beyond what you think you are capable of can be very rewarding.. I haven't done any WoW related stuff in a while though...

In a little under 5 months teaching myself, I went from doing stuff as poorly as this
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ty-d31e836.png

to this (still not "awesome" or "amazing" but a VAST improvement over those that came before it)
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ty-d3br3is.png

Edit: WOW I just realized how big this thread has gotten... My god I remember when it's postcount was in the 100's, now its 10528!

/tear... they grow up so fast!
    To your credit, you seem to have a firm grasp of how shadows and lighting works. Those are still alien concepts to me.
    Other than that, I think Jarvan is actually a white guy. Noticed that yours was a little indian looking =P