We need moar of EVERYTHING!!!!!1!!!

I'll be working on some fanart sometime later.

Deleted

Deleted
    Fanart of a BEAUTIFUL RP scene me and my friend did with our two Forsaken characters on WoW. ^^
    Super proud of this, hand drawn, scanned in and coloured in photoshop.

10+ Year Old Account
    yoohoo! fanart!
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2012-09-13 at 06:21 AM.

Good finds! I like the My Little Illidan too

10+ Year Old Account
    finals are kicking my ass and eating all my time, so couldn't ink them out. :x

an archer/hunter!

the flower is broken. D:
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-05-03 at 11:18 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    that illidan horse freaks me out. is there a fetish for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    This was posted in the MLP thread and I figured I could post it here aswell since it's very well made and it it's about 50% Warcraft

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d3d3yjh.png
    totally creepy...

Don't quote images please ;] ~Raven.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    This was posted in the MLP thread and I figured I could post it here aswell since it's very well made and it it's about 50% Warcraft

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d3d3yjh.png
    .......Noooooooo those punks turned illidain into.....a pony?....wait hold on should I be happy or mad?
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Cake
    <Blood Elf>: Noooo! But... but this will put me above my size .5 waist! We can't have that!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    <Blood Elf>: Noooo! But... but this will put me above my size .5 waist! We can't have that!

Moar bunnies!

Deleted
    This thread still alive , Impressive! Alot of sweet art here. One thing keeps bugging me.... why do all women have to have huge boobs and / or dressed as whores? :< I do not approve! But apart from that there's some very nice art here! Keep it comming!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLOCOPTER View Post
    This thread still alive , Impressive! Alot of sweet art here. One thing keeps bugging me.... why do all women have to have huge boobs and / or dressed as whores? :< I do not approve! But apart from that there's some very nice art here! Keep it comming!
    Its a symptom of fantasy art as a whole girls always have pretty ample sized boobs and even sometimes they can grow to ratehr exorbant sizes. The "battle bikini" is pretty much the same thing not a fan of it at all my mind kinda skips over the skimpyness and immediatly to how impractical it is lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Its a symptom of fantasy art as a whole girls always have pretty ample sized boobs and even sometimes they can grow to ratehr exorbant sizes. The "battle bikini" is pretty much the same thing not a fan of it at all my mind kinda skips over the skimpyness and immediatly to how impractical it is lol.
    I agree with the 'Impractical' thing. First thing I think of aswell. I just can't for my life figure out how it would protect anyone from anything. It just doesn't make sense!!

You can blame Frank Frazetta and lonely boys for the big breasted whorish wymmins.

http://fav.me/d3fmj5a

All your fault Rachel D: YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!! Just kidding, this was a lot of fun.
    http://zaebrael.deviantart.com/art/Pally-Me-207691529
    Last edited by Zaebrael; 2011-05-05 at 08:46 PM.

yaaaaaaay more draeneis!

Deleted
    Speaking of which, I see lots of night elves, but very few pictures with actually bit more muscular and/or savage female night elves or night elves with a sort of straight face, like they're thinking if to kill you or not, also night elves. Does anyone have any more of those please?
    I prefer those to the skinny and peaceful looking ones I see all over

Also, Ayako, you have put a lot of nice pictures since a few weeks ago, you must have had a ton lying around, do you have more night elves, draenei, tauren or worgen ones please?
    blood elf with flag and child getting killed
    Ah, they have to learn the price of war while they're young, otherwise in 20-50 years when they grow up we'll have same situation as now. If we want peace in the future, keep killing the people with children in battlegrounds!

night elf druid with draenei child
    That one's awesome! Quite well drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Speaking of which, I see lots of night elves, but very few pictures with actually bit more muscular and/or savage female night elves or night elves with a sort of straight face, like they're thinking if to kill you or not, also night elves. Does anyone have any more of those please?
    I prefer those to the skinny and peaceful looking ones I see all over
    I actually drew one a while ago that's crouched, looking like she's hunting or scouting in the emerald dream, but you'll have to wait a wee little bit for me to upload it 'cause I have to censor her mammaries and fix some stuff up.

And I just remembered that I have plain black and white sketch of another female, but I cannot seem to find her.