1. #11061
    Got more, but they're not finished :/


    But I like doing some doodles to "wrie my thoughts"

    Here is Vol'Jin:



    And my warrior:

    http://i.imgur.com/wRQchVL.jpg
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-03-23 at 12:53 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

  2. #11062

  3. #11063
    A ton of talent in this thread. Keep up the great work everyone, and more shaman art please

  4. #11064
    Jealousy increases
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

  5. #11065
    Over 9000! Golden Yak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    9,427
    Great portraits, emily. I really like the gnome priest.

  6. #11066
    Deleted

    A little something I'm working on in my spare time.

  7. #11067
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Great portraits, emily. I really like the gnome priest.
    Thank you!
    I haven't really touched 'real' media in ten years so I'm trying to teach myself with these ^_^



    Gaintstalker - Hunter T1

    Previously:

    Druid
    T4 - Malorne

    Mage
    T4 - Aldor

    Paladin
    T5 - Crystalforge
    T11 - Reinforced Sapphirium

    Priest
    T6 - Absolution
    T12 - Cleansing Flame

    Warrior
    T18 - Iron Wrath
    Last edited by emilylorange; 2016-04-05 at 11:05 PM.

  8. #11068
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Thank you!
    I haven't really touched 'real' media in ten years so I'm trying to teach myself with these ^_^



    Gaintstalker - Hunter T1

    Previously:

    Druid
    T4 - Malorne

    Mage
    T4 - Aldor

    Paladin
    T5 - Crystalforge
    T11 - Reinforced Sapphirium

    Priest
    T6 - Absolution
    T12 - Cleansing Flame

    Warrior
    T18 - Iron Wrath

    Nice art-work. Would love to see demon-hunters in action slaying demons :d, that would rock!

  9. #11069
    Deleted


    Theeeere we go.

  10. #11070

  11. #11071

  12. #11072
    High Overlord Lilena's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    152
    Hi guys I haven't posted in this thread in YEARS but I wanted to share some stuff I've been working on lately!
    Been working on a series of pictures for the Women Of Warcraft FB group. =D






    Here's a panda a finished (and will hopefully some day color)

    And my demon hunter from Alpha =D

  13. #11073
    Deleted
    Awesome, Lilena! Your artworks have beautiful lines and nice vivid colours.

  14. #11074
    I cant draw for anything, but this fan art on the wow site stuck with me, prob because I have a priest and really really want a mog outfit like that!


  15. #11075
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    I cant draw for anything, but this fan art on the wow site stuck with me, prob because I have a priest and really really want a mog outfit like that!
    It looks really beautiful, especially the little details. For me, it is a bit too impractical for the high chance of wardrobe malfunction

  16. #11076
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    I cant draw for anything, but this fan art on the wow site stuck with me, prob because I have a priest and really really want a mog outfit like that!
    The only thing I can't get over is the halo. From that angle, I see a dagger with a short handle floating over her head.

    That does look really awesome, and I'd love to see a set of gear like it in WoW. Especially the staff and offhand. And yeah, the "armor" is probably a bit impractical, but that doesn't bother me in fantasy settings.

    I also can't draw for shit. I don't have a steady enough hand (you'd be having a very bad time if I ever performed surgery on you), and drawing is one talent I never picked up anyway.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-24 at 05:21 PM.

  17. #11077

  18. #11078

  19. #11079
    Deleted
    I was looking for a new hobby and I wanted something slightly relaxing, since I kinda lack those kind of hobbies. I thought I might as well check out this thread to get some inspiration. Well I think I just realized I will probably never be able to create such beautiful artwork, maybe I should just look for something else haha.

    PS
    Some of the artwork looks to be made on a computer, or at least the coloring of the images. What kind of program would one use for that?

  20. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I was looking for a new hobby and I wanted something slightly relaxing, since I kinda lack those kind of hobbies. I thought I might as well check out this thread to get some inspiration. Well I think I just realized I will probably never be able to create such beautiful artwork, maybe I should just look for something else haha.
    Comparison is the thief of joy.

    If you want to do it, go for it. Everyone starts somewhere and at first everyones a noob. You practice, you get better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    PS
    Some of the artwork looks to be made on a computer, or at least the coloring of the images. What kind of program would one use for that?
    Likely Photoshop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •