I promise that I'll have new art to post really soon, but right now, I need your help...like, really bad. I'm at my wit's end.

By the way I'm using Photoshop CS4
    Okay, so I'm trying to select within selected layers and resize only a part of the image, and I'm pretty sure I've been able to do this before, but it's not working right. So what I've done is select my 6 layers, then take the lasso tool and select the character's head, then I go to Edit -> Transform -> Scale and try to resize it, but instead of only resizing the head, it's resizing his whole body.

Now, I'm pretty sure I've been able to select multiple layers, and then select part of the image and resize that certain part. I just want to know if there's something wrong with photoshop (perhaps a button was pressed by accident, or a setting is off) or if I'm just going nucking futs.

i cant figure it out either. i can resize a certain part just fine over multiple layers, so i know its possible. probably just a setting you have on that you dont know about.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I has art! Well.... Art-like things. But whatever.

Due to the lined paper (Curse you, school issued notebooks!) I suggest clicking for full size... The lines kinda ruin the face :/

The Sundering in STV (or, it kinda looks like the Sundering in STV...)

Still working on this one, need to get the body proportions right <_< And the nose... and the eyes... and the shading... and... well, a lot of things. But at least I have 8 hours of school time to fix it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Telanore; 2011-02-03 at 09:25 PM.

Nitzleplick.deviantart.com

Heres the link of me painting it :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JWtorlSIE
    Noone can go back and change the past, but you can start from now and change the future.

Deleted

YUP! U KNOW IT! SHAMAN TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I promise that I'll have new art to post really soon, but right now, I need your help...like, really bad. I'm at my wit's end.

Okay, so I'm trying to select within selected layers and resize only a part of the image, and I'm pretty sure I've been able to do this before, but it's not working right. So what I've done is select my 6 layers, then take the lasso tool and select the character's head, then I go to Edit -> Transform -> Scale and try to resize it, but instead of only resizing the head, it's resizing his whole body.

Now, I'm pretty sure I've been able to select multiple layers, and then select part of the image and resize that certain part. I just want to know if there's something wrong with photoshop (perhaps a button was pressed by accident, or a setting is off) or if I'm just going nucking futs.
    Are you sure that you have the correct layer selected? Also, is it possible that the layers you have are locked together?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitzleplick View Post
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/032/8/8/remorseless_winter_by_nitzleplick-d38j6lc.png
    Nitzleplick.deviantart.com

Heres the link of me painting it :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JWtorlSIE
    thats totally awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

You can only have one layer selected for specific selections. Unfortunately there's no way (I know of or can find yet) where you can make that specific selection for multiple layers and edit it. If I find something I'll post it.

Requesting some tauren paladin fanart, haven't seen too much arond so would be awesome, thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    *glares at the pages*
    Everything still seems to be in order. Carry on.
    Remember:
    * evil look
    Ill be watching you all.

Anyway, I really see some nice stuff in here.
    I love that when people make "art" its actually art rather than the "default" look most artist give their pictures these days :>
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Ill be watching you all.
    Relax, we have a bunch of mods checking the thread all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Relax, we have a bunch of mods checking the thread all the time.
    Yes, but its more fun if I find rule breakers in this thread.
    Gives me an excuse to lock it :P
    And I like locking popular stuff.
    Makes me more popular in some way :>

Ow by the way Lokann.
    Score: Sylvanas 1, Maiev 0.
    Dawwwwwww

Gives me an excuse to lock it :P
    I want to delete this thread...

Ow by the way Lokann.
    Score: Sylvanas 1, Maiev 0.
    Draka > Both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Draka > Both.
    Draka! <3

Sadly, this is not her. But it's close enough.

Deleted
    * evil look
    Ill be watching you all.
    sweeet jesus :O run for ya life!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I spot nipples.
    They're hidden. Kinda.

I spot nipples.
    Do they make you randy, baby? Jk, jk.

That is an awesome orc pin-up though very lazy and cheap way to not render the feet =/

10+ Year Old Account
    should have locked the DAT then :P

Sylvanas <3
    <3

btw Dalliah, i don't know if i should love your avatar because it's so cute and cuddly or if i should hate it, because it's no draenei..
    life's full of hard desicions :/
    either way, i adore your sig ^_^

Oh lord! 10 mbs in views in just one day for the pics I posted! I apologize if the images go link dead for a while

10+ Year Old Account

(for mortis even he isn't on mmo-champ anymore )
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni